Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Freaking idiotic Monday @ GeeAssKay

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] Mysterio - Show Me The Light

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Si Chuan Vege + Rice (blissful)

Today I didn't even have much time to ST, let alone MSN or blog. Madness, GeeAssKay is driving me mad!!!

Ok I'll try to blog my past days' events in this post...gonna be tough though :p

Friday:

Initially thought of meeting up with Sharon, but things held up at work - one server harddisk failure (as of current time I forgot to raise the form to change hardware - oh damn, gonna be toasted again)...den by the time I knock off it's like 730pm...den took the company bus back to JP, den I took train to fetch Cellie from work.

Someone msged me...Pat. Hmm what's up? Well she jio me go After 5, den I was like wah....dunno can anot...but after cancelling Sharon's appt it became much easier to manage...so I jus told her I'll confirm later. She added that Weiming (our poly fren) was around, so she hoped I could attend...oh well, I went to fetch Cellie from work and sent her home while I took the train back towards Bugis area and walked to After 5 after a certain message......

"My mummy miss you...Weiming is here...come leh Kor..."

Ok I HAD to go.

Reached there and saw a birthday gathering, den I saw Weiming and Pat's mum. Greeted them and made small talk, and saw Pat and greeted. Chat a bit, Weiming poured Chivas wif green tea (thank God it's Pokka!) and I was like "am I drinking green tea..." so I asked Weiming...he said he did pour Chivas. Ok guess I'm so used to 1/3 to half cup Chivas so I poured more...and Weiming seemed taken aback. Haha...den Pat came along and starting boasting about my ability to hold liquor (which is rather untrue) den by the time we finished that 1/3 bottle of Chivas it's not too much effect (I take Whiskey-class alcohol) and Pat brought in Vodka. Oh shit. I'm not too good with that.

Den drink and drink, tah and tah...(a bit nia) got a bit of high, den called Cellie to have a rubbish chat and tipsy lullaby...hahaha...den went back to After 5 and continued the night.

After 5 proceeded closing @ 2:30am and Pat actually said "Kor, I dun assume you are going back so early right?"...oh well, next thing I know I'm in Club Momo (first sua-ku visit) and come to think, the 2 shots did little effect to me. Anyway went in walk walk, and Pat persuaded me to dance (I SUCK AT R&B) which I tried...yeah it was ok but my stamina was low due to such long term of inactivity (when was the last time I went nightspot and danced? I DUNNO!!!)...it seems Pat and Weiming are so impressed by my dance (which I think is really NOTHING special) so oh well, dunno what to react? LOL...and yea, that tequila girl robbed me of $30 (a shot to Pat, to Weiming and me) which is certainly EXPENSIVE compared to Dbl O's $3 per shot...den hang on that place till 530am...den Pat and some others went back, leaving me with Weiming, and oh yea I forgot.

I saw Vivian @ After 5. Vivian is someone I got to know during the "MS" arcade days and she was still in secondary school dat time I think! To think she's working in After 5, it was a pleasant surprise we could remember each other. Ok I digressed, left with me, Weiming, Vivian, some guy and a lady I forgot her name. Ok walked Weiming to bus stop and myself to train and went home.

Reached home 7+am and become a zombie.

Saturday:

Slpt till 3pm! LOL my mummy was not very happy cos I promised her to go market :P but nvm she forgives me :P keke...den rushed to meet Sharon as I've re-arranged the shopping thingie to the Saturday. Met up @ Suki Sushi at Cine, and chatted till about 5:30pm and walked to Far East Plaza.

I have to say something...either something is wrong wif me, or the season is wrong - there seemed nothing for eh, (I can't find a good term) gals wif more eh, weight? Ok ok we walked a lot and settled a while, took a pic, den we continued walk n walk down all the way to PS.

Walked her to bus stop and she took a bus home, I walked back PS to makan LJS. Den took train down to meet Cellie and up to Yishun to watch Covenant. To my opinion it's not worth the weekend price. As I discussed it with Kamisah, dis is what I said:

"You want story, also dun have much story. You want action, also not much. Effects? Not really. Babes? Eh a few sparingly. Don't even have steamy action, den what do you want from this show???" - Kamisah laughed.

Ok anyway I sent her back and me back home.

Sunday:

Woke up in the morning after a few hours of sleep, and accompanied my mum to market. Den went home a while and went to have lunch with Cellie and complained about the stupid things that happened recently in my household. He's really hopeless, for those who can guess - yeah you will know who I am talking about. Den after that walked her back office, den I walked to PS.

Yes I WALKED back.

Went PC Bunk and surprise, I saw Eddie and his new gf Shirley. They played Maple till 7+ and we went eat LJS (yes again). Then talk a lot of cock, den we sent the lady to the bus stop den after that walked back to PS. I went "shopping" @ Carrefour, went to Star Factory and COMPLETED a game of SPF (finally) and went down Zone-X, den I went back to fetch Cellie back home.

Sent Cellie back, she carried Fee out (surprising tamed) and had Fee licking my hands and near my lip (wow, what an experience) and had a chat. A good chat...and went home.

To Cellie...

...thank you for everything.

Conversation of the day (sunday):

Me: What? You signed the line for him?
Eddy: Yeah lor, didn't know will be like that.
Me: Very sorry ah Eddy, you know when he got the line you know what I said?
Eddy: What?
Me: Dun angry hor.
Eddy: Wun lah, say.
Me: "I wonder who that KAM GONG guy who signed him the line..."

(I think Shirley laughed)

Eddy: Yeah lor, I am the KAM GONG guy...

Oh well, hope I don't hear such NONSENSE again. He is lucky to have escaped a wrath - probably due to my sms I sent him as a final caution of goodwill.

Let's just pray it won't happen EVER AGAIN.

.LuKe.

No comments: