Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A day of Leave

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Cascada - One More Night (Dan Winter Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Mei Cai + Duck meat + Rice / Plain water

Yesterday evening...

After work, helped Sujun to bring stuff back, den went back home to take a bath and check stuff online, den prepared myself and went out to meet Cellie from work. Yeah, she knocks off at 10pm for the remainder of the month...

Met up wif her and we took train to Bugis and walked over to makan indian food - Chicken Murturbak for me, Egg and Cheese Prata for her. Chatted a bit (that was our dinner + supper), drank Milo Dinosaur and listened to Hindi songs on the radio! Cellie actually recorded one which sounded rather interesting, but I don't think she captured much of it. After relaxing over there till 11+, we walked over to Bugis MRT to try our luck at last train. Ok, there is a last train but...

...eventually we had to stop at Clementi, flagged a cab and sent her home...which I did send myself home after that.

End of last night.

Woke up ard 2 today, initial plan was to do some household chores (cleaning) and helping mum to prepare the "mei cai"...asked dad to buy my lunch and soon abt 20mins after he left, it rained. Oh well. Den I proceeded to cut mei cai....den my mum cancelled the chores cos my 3rd Aunt came to find my mummy for a chat. After that...nothing much, today jus do lots of surfing, chatting and mapling...maple not really too much, but finally by now as of writing it's over 60%. There could be a slight possibility of leveling by tomorrow.

Should be turning in anytime soon. Not bothered to talk about what happened yesterday night when I saw my mum at the corridor and she started blaring at me abt someone else's stuff...and about today where some stupid issues caused Kamisah to be unable to take off for her studying. I wish that she will pass her exams on Friday though.

Oh well, end of blog. Gonna make some changes to my blog soon - wishlist and minor changes.

.LuKe.

No comments: