Saturday, November 11, 2006

A normal Sunday @ GeeAssKay

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a little little bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] Basic Element - This Must Be A Dream 2005 (Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] You Tiao

Today only started for about 3 hours, so let me blog yesterday ba..

Lemme think...hahaha...

Gingko please.

Started the day with accompanying mum to market, den reached home on PC do a bit of stuff, maple a bit...den was about to meet Celena for lunch when my bro asked me to wait for him...ended up I'm late...sigh.

Met up Cellie for lunch @ Mos Burger, den proceeded to PS and walk walk a bit...den went to PC Bunk. By then tired liao..msged Cellie a bit..den I actually tried dozing off on the sofa! Keke..not bad leh..so much noise I can rest lor..but that was until 2 guys came to the PCs beside me and blasted Audition music till I really cannot tahan...den went up PS Star Factory to play Puzzle Fighter...

...when I saw Andrew (shit I forgot his name but it seems that's his name from what i can remember) playing Puzzle Fighter wif his frens. Ok time to not spend money but instead look at them play. Quite funny to say the least, I left the place ard 5+ down back to Raffles to fetch Cellie and off we went over Bugis to meet her good fren, Orange.

As Orange was late I accompanied her walking about shopping a little till Orange arrived to the scene b4 I made my way down to Sim Lim Sq to get stuff for myself. Jus so happens I recall the scene where Cellie is busy smacking the mouse's right button just to get the menu out that I realised she really needs a new mouse. Walked ard a little and got my wireless dongle and also her mouse - got the sakura pink MS mouse for her. Walked back to Bugis direction to find them...

I arrived at Watsons and found them at ZA booth. The first thing Orange asked me was "which side of my face looks better?" I was like O.o but realised that she was testing foundation as what Cellie told me when I arrived at the scene. Practically said, both sides looked almost the same to me but after figuring a moment I said "my left...which is your right.". I guess I had a good guess since Cellie agrees with me as well. Speaking of agreement, it's strange of how our thoughts got interlinked. I was just mentioning to her about watching a movie today and was about to mention Covenent when she beat me to it. Ok that's No.1.

Back to where I left off, they wandered in Watsons for a short while before making the way to Bugis Village...not without Orange going over to Rockery for a bubble drink which brought me to No.2 - Cellie suggested drinking bubble tea which I agreed. When we walked over, I asked her what she wanted and she said "I feel like drinking Pearl Milk Tea today."...I was like -.- how come I thought of the same thing!!! Initially before I reach there I wanted Almond Milk Tea but the end decided the no-frills Pearl Milk Tea...such a coincidence.

Ok I'm deviating. B4 going over to Bugis Village, we stopped by this accessory place which is in the building of Seiyu (beside-beside the ATMs) and they were like on steroids - looking thru the accessories. Yeah I know I should be anticipating this but it's ok...haha. Came a part which they said about earrings and mentioned they wanna try accessories on me, well my immediate response was "u all sponsor lor" and they actually went wif the flow...-.- good thing that meant as a joke else I'll get killed by my mum b4 I know it.

Went over to Bugis Village only to have them walk n walk thru the shops on the second level, looking thru lots of clothes, accessories and bags and getting my suggestion about them. On this day I got to know something abt Orange - she's really good at NOT making choices, as in hesitating at any possible chances. She can simply freeze at a spot for 10 mins or so deciding what to buy...which I simply told her "You just choose odd or even for each of the items, den look at the time to decide what to buy." but of cos she did not take my advice and continue to indulge in self-thought before decided on that white bag which I mentioned would be a better buy.

We walked back downstairs and were deciding what to eat - this is No.3 - the time when Cellie asked if I'm hungry and I responded a little, I've already thought of KFC but wasn't a very serious thought. As Orange asked Cellie what will be the dinner for the night (it's about 10pm by then), Cellie responded "I feel like eating KFC..." oh man WHAT GIVES! I don't quite believe it and exclaimed "again???" - it does not mean the KFC issue but the similar thoughts issue. Probably some electromagnetic waves got thru both of us at the same time yesterday. Anyway, off we went KFC thru the side alley and first thing Orange yelped in worry was "I hope there are no cockroaches!"...I turned to them and replied in the Kung Pow way, "There will BE no cockroaches..." and Cellie responded "got cockroaches Luke will also step on them lah..."...hahaha seriously speaking, how many times in life have I purposely stepped on a cockroach to kill it? Once - when I was with Michelle and she was terrified of that cockroach lurking around when we were chatting downstairs her place years ago. In my immediate defensive response I killed the poor roach which in theory did not stand a chance against me. Oh well, Kor's duty what, what to do...

After walking past the alley which indeed had a lack of cockroaches, I said to Orange, "See I told you there are no cockroaches. They have gone to LJS." and she responded "why ah? LJS got a lot of cockroaches is it?"...my response was, "no, cos they smell the LJS scent and went over. Anyway you needn't have to read into my words too much =)"...soon we walked over KFC and got seats for ourselves quite immediately. Went over to order food with Orange accompanying me as (wonder if you guessed it...) she didn't know what to eat. Cellie, is Orange a Piscean? No right, she just celebrated her birthday which makes her a Scorpio! I don't see how she can be so good at not making choices just like me (at situations). :P After waiting for the queue, I had myself a situation i had to choose Crispy chicken...duh. Ok got everything and went over the table. Oh man...they swapped my whipped potato instead of coleslaw for the cheese fries. Walked over to counter and changed. Walked back and Cellie said "actually I dun eat KFC coleslaws..." -.- ok I walked back to counter again and approached the manager for a change which she kindly did =)...then we started munching on the food.

Conclusion for the night - KFC and cheese makes Cellie and Orange high...haha...to the extend when I mentioned about the "breathing sounds" of one of my users they laughed so hard they could collapse on the table, prior to mentioning they looked full, constipated, stomachache or having some form of cramps! Looking at them simply made me laugh hard too.

Walked Orange to MRT before we walked to Bugis Seiyu side to wait for the cab and sent her home.

Well-spent saturday evening, in my opinion. No one ever mentions that shopping is boring.

This post describes about Saturday. Since I'm going to blog again on Sunday (in case pple miss my [Update - ] tag), I gonna push this post to Saturday.

.LuKe.

No comments: