Monday, November 14, 2005

Very tired Monday

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired...

[CuRRent Song:] Deepest Blue - Deepest Blue

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Damn I am so tired...but there's much to do today...I know I'm going to share abt my weekend but I'm so tired now...haha...can't remember what went on...

Friday:
PS.

Saturday:
Ok this is a surprise - no MU! Haha...I slept till like 4+ and prepared to go Zhuzhu's place...I think it was 530pm when I reached her place so I started to see what I can do..freed up some space, did some ad-removal, taught her to use various stuff...yeah...den it was night when I was done so I went to find Berlinda for the phone thingie...den by the time I took train down to PS it was already 10+...hang ard dere till 12...den contacted Eric and he said he wun be down MU so I went home instead...hehe save money...den at home slack play game...

Sunday:
Slept till 12+, went to pei my Sunshine...till 7 went back home to get changed and meet Eric...ended up he talking to me abt Network Marketing...OH MAN...sianzation...when I just met him I received a call from Serene telling me she landed up in hospital since few days back...so after the talking session (the hospital visit saved me somehow) I went to visit her at SGH...den by the time reached home it's 12+am...bathed, makan...wait for my bro finished using comp it's 2+am...

So I'm tired. Haha..I'm already a lil tired when I was home, so it got on me. What's for later? Hmmm. Tired.

.LuKe.

No comments: