Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today is Thursday (but just as good)

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a little tired

[CuRRent Song:] Masterboy - Feel The Fire

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Well if you wonder why I have such a title, that's cos...

...I'm on leave morrow!!! Hehe.

Well yesterday went home to play SG - surprisingly, Agartha has so less lands but yet able to win battles. Happy thing is I clocked wins, sad is my uranium production rate is slow. Oh shit. War Meter!!!

Den..met up with neighbours (Yuling, Yuting and Huijuan's sister, then Vanessa and Siew Fong, also bumped onto Kok Mun and his gf) and went Mac...den go home bathe n stuff, makan n play various games. Yeah just about it.

Later at night should be going MU and back Friday morning. Then depends Friday evening my dear wanna go out wif me...saturday we're going Faber to see the Xmas deco! Hehe :) yeah that's about my plans these few days...:)

See ya pple ard, going for lunch now - instant noodles :P

.LuKe.

No comments: