Sunday, November 20, 2005

Surprise? Blogging on a sunday

[CuRRent MooD:] Sedated..kinda tired..moody

[CuRRent Song:] Alex Megane - Hurricane (Cascada Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Honey Green Tea

If today's a sat, I will probably contemplate going to drink. If it's Wednesday I'll go Juggies' Nite @ MU to have a jug. Jus felt like drinking all of a sudden.

Don't ask me why here, there are jus things I can't blog for God knows why reasons.

Thursday:
Went MU wif Serene..it's like half a messy night...I had someone treat me Martell though hehe...actually dun wanna talk abt the recent stuff too much...

Friday:
Went doc wif mum, went market wif mum, slp, go look for dear, come back home, play game, sleep...

Saturday/Sunday:
Eh...Play game, go PS, go Faber Hill, go Tanjong Pagar (Sunday already), come home, bathe, go dear's place, slp, come back home play a bit of game plus stuff, blogging

LOL wat a way to describe my weekend events. Yeap, another sat of no MU :)

Feel like going out, but where can I go? What can I do? Haiz. My mood's really horrendous now.

.LuKe.

No comments: