Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh heck, it's Friday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] B.A.R. feat. Roxy - Come Together (Planet R-Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo & bread toast + ham + egg

Thanks again dear :)

Hmm, I did not blog yesterday! Well actually also not much difference cos I did practically the same thing 2 days in a row - by accompanying my Sunshine :)

Today's a Friday so if you wanna catch me you can do so at PS (or Hotspot as known to Sunshine and Zhuzhu)...

Tentatively helping zhuzhu wif her comp on saturday. Tentatively meeting Berlinda to pass her the phone on sat too. Tentatively going MU at night wif Eric (my MU fren) as well. Speaking of which, he tried to jio me to go yesterday (Ladies' Night) but I kindly refused the invitation cos I've promised Sunshine I'll accompany her...also, I'm not into weekday clubbing cos I need to work the next day.

Yeah, I'm broke...what? That's no news? Yeah certainly not. Recent news has been bad - this morning I saw the coverpage of Lianhe Zaobao and it reported of a terrorist blast that killed 100+ I think...alongside with some officials associated with Anti-Terrorism. Upon learning of their JI master bomb expert being killed in action, this is certainly a good way to notify the world that they certainly won't take that lying down. Next news is of cos Avian Flu - new strain H9N2 found in Hong Kong. World population is certainly going down.

Life goes on, that's how it is. And that's how it will be. I'll be continuing wif my life, SG and killing some terrorist network with my Gattling Towers and Tank Hunters in C&C: Zero Hour. :)

.LuKe.

No comments: