Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A fine Tuesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Gabry Ponte - Depend On You (Hard in Tango Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo & Bread toast + sausage + egg

Dear, thanks again for your breakfast :) *hugs*

Just reminded her that she needn't have to make breakfast every morning else I will take her for granted one :p

Yesterday...only one main thing to say - dental session. Cost me $90 for filling, polishing and a $5 mouthwash. And plenty of blood loss - I'm surprised I'm not too groggy after so much blood loss. Had my problem tooth patched, though dentist did say it might just break if very hard food comes along so I have to be careful not to make hard food break my $45 filling :p

What else...nothing much lor...go home after dental session still helped my mom mop floor...mom still worried whether I can do it...I was like "one dental session only, not as if extraction, wun die lah" but I admit I was feeling a little feverish (probably due to blood loss + the swolleness of my gums) and in the end I still managed the chore. Can't make my mum work too hard already - her other leg's starting to give problems.

Den SG lor :p saw Joanna's fren online...den Joanna asked me help her edit her blog a little which I did...den did little stuff here and there...yea jus abt it I suppose...I dun think I missed out anything much...

That new fren I've made had been contacting me the past 2 days...my sms exceed le leh...I think something is wrong - do I give pple the impression they can be extremely comfortable with my presence? That could be good - or bad. Hmmm...better KIV it...alert mode liao...

Later is patching session again...lol...

.LuKe.

No comments: