Monday, November 07, 2005

This is going to be a tough entry...

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral, lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] 杜德伟 - 救我

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo (x2) & bread toast wif sausage + mayo + crabstick

Wondered how I get such sumptuous breakfast? All thanks to my darling dearest Sunshine :) :P MUACKZ love ya to bits for preparing such breakfast...touched till no words can be said :D

Ok I'm easily satisfied for this matter. Back to life :)

Speaking of which, I wanna find that song...it's played in MU a few times but so far I had zero luck finding it...anyway why I said it's a tough entry cos I've not written my blog for 5 days...so how to backtrack sia...lol...

Wednesday:

Think I was at home or something...only remembered I went to book dental appointment on Friday...

Thursday:

Public holiday...den nothing much I guess...haha memory not good liao...remembered I went out at night...yeah that's about it...hahahha!!!

Friday:

Also go out...but then dental changed to Monday cos dentist need perform surgery last-min...went out at night lor...

Saturday:

Expected one...go out...went to PS to meet bro, den went Bugis bought something, den asked bro help me bring home cos I going MU, den went MU and reached 930pm. Bumped onto a new fren from last week under Rusty's circle, waited for them till 945pm before I went in...den saw Tommy and Raymond...came out wif chop den went to 7-11 to buy drinks...drink and chat...den went back in...by the time Linda + Rusty + gang came, it's already like 11 something...or 12 plus I forgot le...good thing Lecherous Monk came!!! :) LOL he said he dun wan his identity be divulged so no choice...he introed 2 of his frens den we hang out there and chat and look ard...den as usual lor...dance and wateva...I onli took very little alcohol but he hyped up the mood a lot...thanks! Oh yeah, when RnB came in we went to makan and watch football n chat...happened to know some new pple...one of them is like mix of Eleen (zhuzhu) + Shan (my ex)...hahaha...den nothing much la...den went back MU at 2+am...enjoy the music. The power thing that night is that the crowd lasted till 430am! That was way too cool! Closing, den walked some of them to their bus stop when the NR didn't come, they took cab home...I walked to my bus stop waited for bus...den SUPER SUAY rain...den went home lor...

Sunday:

Went to look for Sunshine in the afternoon...evening went down PS initially to pass something to Berlinda but ended up she said next week...so no choice...den met up wif Serene (Rusty's contact)...den sent her home...siao lor waste of time and money cos she lives in SENG KANG...stupid sia...den she like bomb n bomb my phone wif SMS...which I already exceeded...haiz...den went home played SG n stuff...den "sleep" cos I did not even manage to sleep much :( sadz...ended up now so tired...

Oh well...that sums up my 5 days...hahaha...I know my memory sucks but what to do...well actually also nothing much happening in life...enjoying the peace perhaps? Hope it will continue be peaceful...dun wanna be interrupted...

.LuKe.

No comments: