Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hmmm Wednesday Hmmm

[CuRRent MooD:] Ok, bit tired yet feeling energy-filled

[CuRRent Song:] Solid Base - Stay With Me

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Nothing

Might contemplate mixing a song on my own again. LOL.

Still doing NB stuff...hehe...

Yesterday...nothing much again...wanted to cut hair but...BUT they already off the lights...damnit...wat the heck...ended up eating laksa...lol...den go home a while den go Sunshine's place to slack a bit and watch VCD...den Mad called and told me something wrong wif the system again...so I went to see...Norton acting strangely again...I think no choice, I've done up downloading freebies for her, only waiting to set them up probably on Thursday. Back home played SG a bit, but server kept on disconnecting and seemed it's Singnet's side rather than SG. The only real upside for the day is I have new songs for my iPod! :)

Later in the evening going to Sharon's birthday celebration...hope it doesn't turn out weird. Lol.

*YaWn*

.LuKe.

No comments: