Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday night, I'm blogging

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, cool, happy

[CuRRent Song:] Nuage - I Just Want To Keep You Hangin' On

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Jasmine Honey Green Tea

Woo hoo...really got loads of nice songs now...so happy =)

Ouch, my last update was Wednesday. I'll try ok?

Wednesday:
Celebrated Sharon's birthday...wasn't really what I called a good birthday...reached there and was late and waited for others. This day made me see Eugene, her current bf. CMI guy. Anyway, initially we agreed on going Marche but we thought it's pretty expensive so we changed the location to the eating place beside Meridien Hotel. Christina and her bf came later, and after settling down at the makan place I took a route back Somerset MRT to meet up with Christina so she could come over.

Nothing much really, den her bf arrived, everyone's making small talk. After the makan session we walked down to PS and the arcade to play games. At the end of it, Kitson went off and so did Christina and her BF. We then proceeded to Cineleisure's KBox and checked out the prices...ouch so ex. After some discussion we went over to Boat Quay but not without some drama. Sharon actually cried cos so few pple went over, esp. the part after we reached Boat Quay Yiming was making a decision to leave first and that was the last straw for Sharon and she cried and screamed and wailed. At the very end only 4 of us went to Hot Stuff @ Boat Quay and drank. I left at 2+am while the 3 remained.

Thursday:
Met up with Desy @ SIM ard 2+pm and went in wif her to check her studies stuff. Wow SIM really has quite a number of babes should I say. After checking, we went KAP to eat Mac...den after that went to dear's place cos had a bit of misunderstanding...so jus go and clear up the mess lor...:p

Friday:
Went back school...figured a whole day trying to transfer a video from PC to DV tape...finally able to make it...den after that I went to cut my hair...oh yeah, it was Cheryl's birthday so somehow some last-min arrangements had me celebrating it for her at Jurong Point. We met up at ard 710pm and went to Giordano to buy her pair of jeans. In my humble experience, gals normally try on their stuff inside and not bothered to show anyone they do not really know, but Cheryl actually sorta asked for my comments (that's the reason for my slow response since I didn't expect myself to be even on evaluation mode), well of cos I'm glad she is sorta comfortable wif my existence. After that we walked around, see some CDs @ CD Rama den go Zone-X and played DDR (I played)...den we went LJS to makan...after that went to Chameleon. This one's the funny part...we went in, and within 2 minutes tio blackout! LOL! Then I told Cheryl "wah so got atmosphere, your birthday they give such setting!" and after walking a while den I said "hey where's the birthday cake and candles?" LOL I knoe I'm lame...den after she got a comb we went to Coffee Bean to get a Mudpie as a "cake" for her birthday. This part I'm lame again cos I told her to make a birthday wish...den she asked "huh like dis also must make a wish?" den I said "yeah, it's your birthday cake after all so make one" den she looked around and commented "wah dun wan la, so paiseh" den I replied "ok lah at most I dun look lor...quick quick make your wish..." and she did of cos. Made some chat, den we went back.

Saturday:
Woke up at 10am and went the Wedding stuff of my neighbour with my mum. Here I have a pic of them...the couple I mean.

Alex and Paul
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Solemnization
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Sharks' Fin is super SALTY! OMG. After getting back home, I went up Yuting's place to wish her a birthday, den went to find Sunshine...den after that I went Jurong Point (again) to celebrate Yuting's birthday at Pizza Hut. After that went to arcade play game, den I went down MU wif my bro dere also. Den went home at 4am. Yeah just about it.

Sunday:
Spent the day with my Sunshine :)

OK the end. Haha. :)

.LuKe.

No comments: