Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday, 21st November

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, little tired

[CuRRent Song:] Cascada - Miracle (The Usual Suspects vs EXR Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo & some bread from BreadTalk

Firstly...

Happy 31st birthday brother. May your dreams come true and work harder for your future..

Ok that's real crap but lol..haha..nothing much to say since I've blogged yesterday...actually that entry was crap as well..felt a lil better after dear called me, but I guess it's hard to settle the problem in me.

I shall try to write the way I normally write on a Monday morning describing my past weekend.

Thursday:
Trying to recall...yea. Met up wif Serene at Dhoby Ghaut MRT and waited for her fren (which I've forgotten his name by now) then we went to Cineleisure LJS to makan. Reach there only saw a table which is wet and I had to approach the crew to help clear up..the end we settled for the table behind it cos the pple left. Her fren happened to bump onto his frens so ended up so funny, he like machiam conveniently forgotten about us...den after I makan finish (cos they didn't wan to makan) den both of us left the place den the guy came out and told us one of them is his cousin. OIC. Hehe. Den we walked over to MU, played cards and waited for people. She mentioned a lot of names but ended up all didn't come and it was pretty boring. Why boring? Not the music boring, but nothing to drink! It's Ladies Night and I have no spare cash on me, so I end up seeing some eye candy but nothing to drink! Actually not a lot of eye candy also..very few actually..oh yeah, actually only one guy which she mentioned did appear, and that was Jason.

I find them pretty funny. When I approached Jason and reaffirmed his name, he told me I should call him "Ah-Ken". The thing is, every other person addresses him as Jason. What's going on? Same as Serene, she has another name in Joyce plus dunno wat other name...so funny. You think your life not interesting enough so must make more names? Or issit you so notorious you go every nightspot must change a name? Anyway, we ended up changing coins to play Photohunt and played Pool also..although mine sucked..lol..den waited and listen to music...den later on a huge bunch of ladies came...turned out to be within our circle. Remember I mentioned someone who looked like Shan and Eleen? I found that her name is "Wawa", or as what I heard from them. Wait. 娃娃? As in doll? Strange but not unusual, since she's from China and from what I know, they sure can come up with interesting names. She brought her sister and also many other frens (mixed circle, got butch somemore) and crammed up the Pool area (which happens to be near the ladies' bar as well). After that it's like pretty messy, everyone goes everywhere and it's rather ehm, bored to say the least. Worst part came was when R&B kicked in (worst for me cos I dun really like R&B) and I suggested to go out to chill (as usual). Serene kicked a fuss but I couldn't really care less so I went out wif her fren.

Walked to usual makan place, but it was halfway we realised Serene was behind us. Oh well..den we went makan and drink, den made our way back MU. (timing issue. LOL) Just as we walked down, I saw Wawa coming up and asking me to look for Jason. I told Serene to look for Jason while I kept a lookout to wat was happening. Noticed Wawa was arguing with a guy named Timothy (yes I find him familiar, I think he has linkage to my Para circle of frens), and I waited for like 5 mins wondering where Jason was. Then Tianzun came along (a fren I got to know from them) and I told him to look for Jason too. Another 5 mins, no Jason. I went down, combed the floor a while and found Jason, told him to go up look for Wawa. Was sitting down and Tianzun came along. Made small chat and before I know it, *poofed* came a bottle of Martell. Tianzun then said "with me around, sure got something to drink!" (wow) den came the mixer and we finished the Martell by ourselves (3/4 left the time the bottle came). Just chatted about anything, and danced a little and stuff.

Think we left MU at 4+am, and went to some Muslim makan place behind Cuppage and chatted (I dozed off) till 6+ and everyone left...I sent Serene back home and off I go home by myself in NEL. NEL SUCKS.

Friday:
Reached home abt 9am, and woke my mum up cos she needed to go see a doctor. It was initially planned for next week but she received a "Red-coloured Bomb" from one of our neighbours who's marrying off her eldest daughter so she changed the doc thing to Friday at the last min (not exactly last min, but she told me only on Thursday which was like, ehm...). I was pretty tired but still went with her. Of cos, usual things...den went to market after that, came home and collapsed on the bed.

Woke up at...6+pm...den went to look for dear...den she said have to go celebrate her dad's birthday so she did lor..den I went Mac to makan, went home play SG...nothing much...but played till quite late I think...

Saturday:
Woke up at 4+pm, den play a bit of game, checked wif dear wat time she wanna be wif me den she said abt 9pm...so I played till 5 something near 6 before I started to prepare myself to go PS and play some games...dear got back to me ard 9+pm...den she came over PS den we go Carrefour...den we took train to Harbourfront, den took bus 409 up Faber Hill. Nothing much leh the deco...den we sit by a bench till...eh, 4am? We den did a stupid thing - walk from Faber to Tanjong Pagar. POWER!!! Went back 6+am.

Sunday:
Reached Ghim Moh area ard 7am..den I went to makan breakfast...den back home to bathe and wait for dear to contact me..den I went her place to snuggle and rest :p lol...den left her place 4+ I think...cos she go out wif her frens..den I go makan Mac...den come back home, play game, rest and laze ard...bla bla bla. Hahaha...

Ok so it's certainly a much longer entry compared to yesterday? LOL :)

.LuKe.

No comments: