Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Normal Wednesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Not very tired but a little braindead

[CuRRent Song:] Lazard - Little Star (Original Trance Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

This is a nice song. Anyway sorry for not blogging yesterday as there were stuff going about here and there, it sorta slipped my mind.

There ain't too much these days, but I did go out with Serene yesterday night and it was real bad. Tiring. She ended up doing all sorts of "damage" on me it made me braindead...till now. She's short of me saying as an SM Queen...LOL joking she better not see this...hahaha...

I guess it's patching time again later.

Life has been getting boring cos my posts just get shorter.

WRONG.

There are just issues I don't write on my blog. Seems that I can't find peace till peace comes to find me.

It's really tiring. Change me, please? I know that isn't possible because a person changes only if he/she chooses to accept the change. Does that mean I'm in control of my own life and my own changes. It is in theory yes, but in practical it just doesn't strike out the way it meant to be.

I really hate myself at times.

.LuKe.

No comments: