Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another boring Sunday in GeeAssKay...

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired, fine

[CuRRent Song:] Madonna - Into The Groove

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Matte Chocolates / Lemon Barley

I guess I've not updated in almost a week. This week has been okay, some ups and downs in emotions, and lots of thoughts running through my head. I've also gained a friend in Janet, one of the users in GeeAssKay, and some things having been sorted out in the week.

Maybe the week hasn't been the happiest but nevertheless "interesting" and "fulfilling".

I guess I'm leaving a lot of things for time to resolve, and that hopefully my efforts are well-paid off. Being someone close to another means you need to be a friend, a buddy, a listener, a giver and sharer and many other things - most importantly without the expectation of reciprocation (but appreciation probably) but with a large heart to take in all possible situations. Having to brave wind and rain with Celena constantly reminds me of all these...

...but I'll still hold her hand in mine.

It's 12:55pm but we're still stuck in this stupid place. Oh well what gives. Haha...oh yeah the Emil pics, I'll post it anytime soon cos it's at home...or I could just simply grab from Cellie's blog. Oh well see how it goes. Haha.

.Luke.

No comments: