Monday, December 18, 2006

Reflection - 2006 is coming an end.

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Grenada - My First Love (Extended Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None

Adapted from Cellie's blog, let's see how 'adventurous' I've got:

[1] I have read a book before (apparently I've read textbooks, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, R-rated (opps)...)
[2] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping. (tell me I've not done that if I do jogging from my place to Orchard. Or to any combat personnel in Army)
[ ] I have been to Canada.
[3] I have been on some sort of sports team. (Non-official yes, official no. Haha anything counts!)
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours before. (Fortunately I'm a kid before =P)
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs. (Yeah sure)
[ ] have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[ ] have been snowboarding/skiing.
[ ] I have played ping pong.
[ ] I swam in the ocean.
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[6] I have seen fireworks. (More ever since Singapore's crazy abt it they fire them every year and every festive season)
[7] I have seen a shooting star. (Yes I did! It was very quick but I made a wish)
[8] I have seen a meteor shower. (If seeing 3 streaks of the Leonid Shower is, yes I had)
[ ] I have almost drowned.
[9] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear. (Certainly did, but when)
[10] I have listened to one cd over & over & over again. (Try me, Emil Chau rocks =X)
[11] I have had stitch(es). (Read [2], anyone who done that will certainly experience this)
[ ]I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[12]I have stayed up till 6am doing homework/projects. (Any programmer will certainly go through this phase of life)
[13] I currently have a job. (tiring though)
[14] I have been ice skating. (and landed on my butt after someone pulled me on purpose)
[ ] I have been rollerblading.
[15] I have fallen flat on my face. (I believe I did)
[16] I have tripped over my own two feet. (rarely clumsy, but it's a bad day)
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[17] I have played videogames/com for more than 3 hours straight. (Certainly, I left it on the whole day with games too...)
[18] I have watched The Power Rangers before. (Unfortunately)
[19] I do / have attended Church regularly. (Long time back)
[20] I have played truth or dare. (I try to avoid such games much of the time though)
[21] I have already had my 16th birthday. (duh.)
[22] I have already had my 17th birthday. (duh....)
[23] I've called someone stupid. And meant it. (I think this is almost rare, but yeah I did)
[24] I've been in a verbal argument. (Many times)
[25] I've cried in school. (till now, I still remember it)
[26] I've played basketball on a team. (non-official, yes)
[ ] I've played softball on a team.
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[27] I've played soccer on a team. (and again, non-official)
[ ] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[ ] I've swam on a team.
[ ] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[ ] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[ ] I've lost more than $20.
[28] I've called myself an idiot (Plenty of times)
[29] I've called someone else an idiot (not as much as [27], but yeah)
[30] I've cried myself to sleep (I still can remember it)
[31] I've had (or have) pets. (Dead pets unfortunately)
[ ] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and or tape
[ ] I've owned a Britney Spears cd
[ ] I've owned an N*Sync cd
[ ] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd
[32] I've mooned someone (this 'moon' has so much definitions but yes, yes I did)
[33] I've sworn at someone in authority (if regards to someone I respect, yes)
[34] I've been in the schoolnewspaper /insights. (think so, was in some random stuff)
[35] I've been on TV (yes, that rooster-head hair during my Para days)
[36] I've eaten sushi. (Certainly did)
[ ] I've been on the other side of a waterfall
[37] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies. (Strange I only caught Return of The King on DVD)
[ ] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[ ] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[ ] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[38] I've watched Looney Tunes before. (I've been a kid)
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker
[ ] I've been called a geek.
[ ] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[39] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it. (the miracle times)
[40] I've met a celebrity / music / TV artist. (ever more than once, Singapore is way small. Overseas celebs? Emil Chau~ LOL and S.H.E.)
[41] I've written poetry. (I wrote kiddish childish ones since young? LOL)
[ ] I've been arrested
[42] I've been attracted to someone much older than me. (Haha...)
[43] I've been tickled till I've cried (rare but yes)
[44] I've tickled someone else until they cried (I've made pple laugh till they cried too)
[45] I've had / have siblings (2 older brothers...)
[ ] I've been to a rock concert
[46] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it (Don't underestimate them)
[47] I've been in a play (say what, I like acting!)
[ ] I've been picked last in gym class
[ ] I've been picked first in gym class or so
[ ] I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[48] I've cried in front of my friends (see [25])
[ ] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[49] I've freaked out over a sports game (hear me swear over unfair/unruly/ridiculous Man Utd matches)
[ ] I’ve vomited in public
[50] I've washed someone else’s vomit (does washing off someone else's vomit from my clothes count? If so, yeah I certainly DID!!!)
[ ] I’ve ran away
[ ] I’ve had a stalker
[51] I've had a fight with someone on text (more than once certainly)
[52] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face (yeah certainly. Fighting for rights, anyone?)
[ ] I've been in a car accident
[53] I've forgiven someone who has done something bad to me. (Many times)
[ ] I've personally seen someone die
[ ] I've been confronted by a police officer but got away
[54] I've lost someone who meant the world to me. (Didn't realise it till I lose them. Oh well, idiot.)

Oh well guess I'm ain't as "happening" as Cellie but oh well, *shrugs*...

Today is 18th December 2006, about 2 weeks left from 2007. This year has been so taxing, so experiencing, and lotsa unexpected and fantasy-like situations happened I wonder if I could've lived this at all.

Much of 2006 (3/4) have left me in wake of Sunshine's situation. Her demonstration of love had been special, but I guess due to certain situation, circumstances that somehow my heart did not tune in well to hers. Of cos adding some other minor and not-so-minor situations...well somehow it left me in rumbles and such. I felt like an idiot, a bastard at times.

I'm actually reading backwards, and I know I did not blog some of my intimate stuff in this blog. So...give me some moment to recap. Now on the part about Jiawen, her marriage and my weird-timing of dreams. Haha....

Ok, after reading back for my past year, I realised I've been talking a lot about work and some thoughts. Nvr knew the first 3/4 of the year was so "uneventful" until certain things happened in this 1/4 I just felt I could collapse any moment, even now...

At the wake of September saw myself in a freak situation which I couldn't have imagined in my entire 25 years of my life, and till now am still stuck so in it I wonder if I can just die in my tracks and forget about everything else.

In mid-October, I see myself stuck in another situation so deep, most pple who knew have already tried their very best to convince me to give up, or respect my decision and wished for all the best for me.

By now, I'm still basking in these 2 situations (1 so-called resolved and another outstanding) I wonder if I'll have it solved first or have myself killed in the process. People who've followed my blog for a while will probably know what I'm talking about, but then again, who really knew the contradiction and anguish I have in me?

Something came in and gave me a bad shot on the back, at this very precise moment. Totally timely fashion.

I shall skip both the happy and not-so-happy things that got tagged to this and am going to go ahead thanking people who have been through with me this year. 2006 is coming an end, and 2007 shall bring us a new lease of life and hope.

Any mention of anyone first on the list will probably bring a lot of dispute, so this shall not be in any order of preference at all:

Erin (Sunshine): You might not be reading this already, but thanks for all the happiness you brought to me, all the understanding you've tried and everything you've done for me. Although things did not come to a satisfactory end, I wish you all the best in your endeavours and with your new lease of life. =)

Sujun: I never thought I will find such a soulmate in you from a workplace I've gradually given up hope on. We know just how much we've encouraged each other, and thank you for giving me all due understanding, time and effort on me. You've been as close a friend can get, and as much a soulmate can offer to her other mate. Please do take care of yourself, Peter and of course the golden piglet you have in your body. =) jiayou for the new year!

Daniel, Bryan: Listening the cock and also inviting me for the chionging and drinking sessions, I realised I did relax a little bit more even though I knew more will come my way. Nevertheless, have a good year ahead!

Isabelle: Thanks for your unforgettable birthday drinking session @ Dbl O, instead of me giving you present you gave me one instead :P never mind, that is secondary, I'm glad you stood by me thru my low times and lent a listening ear whenever I needed one. We might not be the closest buddies in any sense, but to me you've always been as close to me as ever can get...I thank you so much for so sooo much.

Patricia: You have been such a sister to have stood by me and offered me due advice on the situation I've faced that point of time. You've been as great a sister anyone can have, and I respect you for as much the respect you've given to me. Time flies, another year is coming to an end, and 8 years it has been. It will go on longer, for as endearing as you are to me, you have been one of the best gifts God has bestowed unto me.

Michelle: We didn't have much chances being out with each other this year, but for whatever chances we had chatting, we had it thinking for each other. You've listened, and guessed, and stood by me. It has been great to know that I've not been discriminated and have you thinking for me. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Janet: Didn't really know I'll probably get another friend from GSK, but I guess it's really fate that made both of us know each other. You have probably came the right place at the right time and offered whatever you can to make me feel better many times when I just needed that additional comfort. You have been very nice to me, and I thank you so much for that.

Celena: My recent stuff has been all about you, and I guess there isn't too much I can say at the current moment. You too have been one of those stars that shone brightly, and do enjoy your holidays in Japan and may you shine even brighter and happier when you come back. Some things are left in decisions of time, we won't know what time will bring, but so long I have my hand in yours, you will have yours in mine.

Oh well, time to disappear. Come to think, should I blog about my week? I shall try to do so on another post. =) do look below, it might not appear above this post.

Anyway, went out for lunch with Cellie just now @ Mos Burger...den once again certain thoughts in me lah...*sigh*...den I went over Dhoby Exchange to use wireless and blog...den check server things...blablabla...oh well.

I updated the Emil Chau post with pics, FYI.

.LuKe.

No comments: