Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas Eve, people!

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but fine

[CuRRent Song:] Renegade Masterz - Crystal Ship (Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] BBQ Chicken Wings / Pokka Green Tea

Well nothing too much to blog about, just that I had dinner wif my eldest bro and mom on Friday evening, and really nothing much. Just eat and chat, den he left.

Of course, Orange still did not manage to eat the Tang Yuan. HAHAHAHA :P

I've not chatted on the phone in "extended mode" for a long time, and Virneige managed to make me do that for 2 hours plus till 5am in the morning. Ouch. It's always good to exchange experiences and thoughts to people, and I noticed I've been doing that to people of my age nowadays. Coincidence?

Woke up late morning on Saturday, prepared myself and went for the HP-CCS lunch at Furama Riverfront Hotel. Nothing too much special, made small chat, bumped onto some familiar faces, and got a lift from Michael (from NLB project) to PS. Went to my usual haunts, had a game of DDR and got to know 2 frens of my bro, I can onli remember one name as the other is well, way too unique.

Upon hearing my dad's not sending my mum to Carrefour, I took the bus home and went on a "shopping journey" in the evening. We took cab from my place to Suntec City's Carrefour. In total we spent like 4 hours or so in Suntec looking at various stuff and my mum spent over $500. The silly issue was that she forgot to bring her card and additional cash, so upon knowing that payment must be made before delivery, we had a problem. Called my eldest bro, didn't manage to get help. Called Isabelle but phone is off/no reception. Thinking hard of who might be able to help...whew. Called Sujun up and she agreed to help. After waiting for 45 mins, the transfer was done and we managed to purchase what my mum wanted. Thanks Sujun! =)

We ate dinner @ Suntec and my mum tried black pepper chicken from a jap stall...haha...priceless when I saw her expression. After finished eating we took cab back home. Got the cash from her and returned Sujun the money, den went to buy some chicken wings for supper.

It's Christmas Eve, any plans yet? Seriously speaking, I do not usually go around getting myself involved by asking pple "may I join you?"...but I do ask around for their programs, and from my feedback, I might just be doing one of the following:

1) Pulled to After 5 by Patricia.
2) A kind invitation by Virneige the babe (but I suspect this is improbable)
3) Zhiming (one of the TAs same batch as me) might ask me to go chiong (but also improbable)
4) Drinking session organised by Brian, Dan's side. This should be the most probable event.
5) Killing Wraiths at home in Maplestory (sad!)
6) Other miracles

Ok? WOkay~~~ (imitates Hard Gay's voice but I dun think I would wanna do his trademark action)

I wish everyone to have a Merry Christmas! =) have fun this festive season!

[ Updated: 0557 Hours ]

Blogskin 8.0 is up. =)

.Luke.

No comments: