Sunday, December 17, 2006

My past week?

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Back-blogging, no effective song

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Back-blogging, no effective makan

Haha...super hard to backdate. Oh shit I forgot to thank someone from my latest blog post. Will do so soon.

12 Dec (Tuesday)

If I didn't remember wrongly, I went back home in normal timing and took laksa...den I heard form Janet she passed her Basic Theory so we met up and had dinner over at Holland area. Chat bit and bits, yeah den I went home while she took cab back.

13 Dec (Wednesday)

After work, went to meet up with Patricia as I had extended leave from Thursday - Monday. Tried to remote from MS' wireless and it was rather quick to my standards. Ended up we met, they bought their food and started eating before I managed to finish my work. Den we ate, chat, walk a bit, den went home.

14 Dec (Thursday)

Morning went to market with mum to buy the usual stuff (she didn't wanna come out on Saturday) and also arranged wif Cellie to have lunch together at her workplace. Not really a lot on this day, I went to Sim Lim and purchased my new speakers. Oh yeah, take a look at my new layout.




15 Dec (Friday)

On this night, Patricia called me up and asked me down to After 5 to chill out so I did. End of the entry. HAHA...

16 Dec (Saturday)

Went over Berlinda's place to check out her old PC, recalled it was a graphic card problem so I couldn't help her find out if the PC works -.- den I went down to town and chill out...went to play puzzle fighter and happened to bump onto Daniel...den he jio me down MU so we did...haha we got checked IC while having our usual drinking session before actual entry....den went MU till almost closing, I took cab home...

17 Dec (Sunday)

Went market with mum again...den laze off the whole day till I got contact from Cellie, den I went down her place to wait for her. We went Vivocity (well 2 times Vivo, both times with her :) ) to get her winterwear, den we had dinner together at the foodcourt "up there"...den nothing too much, sent her home, sent myself home...yeah, that's it.

Oh well, yeah that's it. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: