Monday, December 11, 2006

A Fluffy Sunday

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] Dominoo - Hero (Extended)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Myok Curry Noodles / Plain Water

The stupid idiotic Preventive Maintenance ended at ard 3pm, and it's really tiring to have every PM being this long and yet wif all the crap going ard, it's hard to maintain high morale in the team...but what to do, such things happen and we have to hold together while we're still as a team.

Called up Berlinda to postpone to next week, den while eating @ Mos Burger in JP wif Malcolm, so happen to see the Mos Teddy to be out so I bought for Cellie. Went to her area to pass her the Teddy and ended up she brought down Fee (Fluffy her Pomeranian - edited by Cellie -.-) for a walk as well...I wouldn't say it's a walk since Fee was so hyper it ended up running about. Surprisingly Fee was very very tamed today and very interested to know more about me. LOL.

After walking Fee around, went to continue knowing Fee more today =) lol...spent quite some time "conversing" with Fee as I had to do what Cellie does for Fee - scratching his stomach which he loves it so much...I guess Fee's lucky today. I guess Fee's really a friendly dog as I've not really been so calm with a dog licking my hand and fingers, my sole and toe -.- but oh well, that's Fee's way of welcoming me so I guess I shouldn't take it so hard. LOL.

Had pizza and watched "Big Long Gold" till we switched over to the Star Awards "Aftermath" and her parents came back. Just greeted them and it ain't so bad, at least they don't make me think I'm not welcomed.

Oh well...I guess it's about turn-in time...mummy is worried if I gonna stay up late I'll add to the news regards the recent spate of deaths while sleeping - I might think that's remote, but for the sake of my mummy...what to do? Anyway now also nothing to do...Cellie also not online, so just rest early ba.

.LuKe.

No comments: