Thursday, December 28, 2006

A post for...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken Pie / Milo

The days have been ok, just lazing around and training up my Maple character. Oh yeah, Virneige has got into the Maple "craze" too so I gonna educate her for a bit. Oh well, another stance of a teacher...lol...

Work has been fine and managable, but the weather has not been the best of sorts (unless you're on leave and staying at home dozing - that's very very good) and interrupting a lot of travelling and stuff. The recent Taiwan earthquake shook the fibre optics and now the internet connection is slow if not impossible. Well, hope they get it repaired in the 2-3 weeks to come.

Ate pizza for Christmas, for 26th there's nothing much, just lazing about outside and then back home. Yesterday after work I met up with Virneige at Lot 1 for dinner and guided her a lil on Maple, which I went home after that (and got caught in rain again).

Today is Celena's birthday, and I wish her all the best in everything she does and that she will get all she wished for. Even though I've already given her the birthday cum christmas present, somehow I still feel a lil weird about myself not preparing anything on this day. Weird feel of mine though. She's probably enjoying herself now in Disneyland, and I should probably see a lot of stuff that she brought back (not to mention the gazillion pictures she might've taken). Will get to see her soon, I hope?

Anyway on a side note......

......my bandit is Level 58! Hoooooo~~!!!!!!!!!!

(Shake Hips)

.LuKe.

No comments: