Friday, December 22, 2006

Tang Yuan Jie = Dong Zhi = Friday = XMas Soon...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] VA - Speed Up 4 Disc 1 (Nonstop)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] 汤圆

I don't believe that after buying my x2 xp card, Maple refuses me entry. WTF.

WASTE MY MONEY!!!

NVM...haiz...

Nothing much went on this week, probably the only special thing is about 冬至, which talks about the shortest day of the year. Also symbolises the coming of a new year, everything renewed blablabla.

Do you think I wanna talk about that?

I'll talk about the thing I do for many years...

...handmaking the glutinous rice balls.

My mum does not only make them during this period; in fact she makes them in some chinese occasions as well, even 元宵 (15th day of Lunar New Year, also known as Chinese V-Day). She mentioned about last year when she made an average amount only to be shared by many paternal relatives on that day they visited...hahaa...that I can remember...

Anyway, what I gonna show you are pics I took of the raw product, the prepared product and the finished product. Enjoy.




























Orange is plain unlucky she didn't get a chance to taste them. I tried msging and calling but she refuses to respond, so it's not my fault :P

Anyway, I realised lots of my posts ain't really in a happy mood or something, I guess I'll try to improve that in the coming year. I'll be coming up with New Year resolutions and maybe my wishes for the year....but well, my wish's the same every year.

Yesterday after coming back on a cab, I dropped my phone. You see, 6111 often has a dramatic effect when it falls - it just splits into 3 pieces (main body, battery and the backplate covering the battery compartment) and looked as though it has been sent to the nether world.

You are so wrong, Nokia just rocks big time. I switched it on....normal. Ringtone...normal. Pple call me, I call out - no problem.

Now that I dropped it twice in drama fashion, it's time to dispose it before it has problems.

Hehe.

.LuKe.

No comments: