Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas, people!

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Cyber X Feat Jody Watley - My Love' Santa Claus

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken Chop / Pokka Green Tea

Hey Daniel, thanks for the Xmas CD, kinda nice really! Not bad!

I believe much of you had a good Christmas, regardless the events, gifts, mood and people...I hope all of you had it good. Mine is ok, went to DXO with Daniel and gang and chilled out. Wouldn't say is the best of best Xmas I would've thought of, but I guess it beats being alone and everything. Hey I'm just being frank, but I enjoyed their company nevertheless.

I've improved my blogskin, hope you guys can read it better now.

In case you're wondering why I'm at home (yes I am at home) that's cos I'm helping out washing the bathroom. Not really much, jus helping my mum shift the stuff here and there, but she told me my existent's important so she can work with a peace of mind. I guess that's like buying insurance, no?

Nothing way too much for me to comment and say today, but I guess improving my skin's the way to go. Thanks for the feedback Sujun =)

Ehm...anymore? Hmmm...

I'll update if any.

Cellie, Merry Christmas in Japan, Hokkaido...

Oh yea, since I'm at it, I want the newest album from Ayumi Hamasaki!!! Anyone is kind enough to give me as a belated Xmas pressie? Or New Year pressie? Or even my super-early birthday pressie...I don't mind. Hehe.

See ya~

WoKay~~~!!! (Shake Hips)

[ Update ]

My bandit is FINALLY Lvl57 after 5 weeks. LOL.

Level Up, HOOOOO~~~!!!!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: