Wednesday, June 01, 2005

.1st June.

[CuRRent MooD:] Okay, a lil heavy-headed

[CuRRent Song:] S.H.E. - 候鸟

Come to tink, quite strange I didn't skip dis song to another techno or trance piece. I guess today's a day abt memories and stuff.

Of cos it did, since if you did notice the tagboard Lyd jus tagged me. She's one of my 3 godsisters whom I've acknowledged at the same time abt 3 years back, if you looked at my profile and under affiliations, you will see her name.

Dun worry, no walking back to the memory lane years back, else it'll be the same old story...hmmm...how I missed those days...*opps*

*slaps self back to blogging*

Anyway, Sunday I woke up at nearly 5pm to eat my lunch (yummy Duck rice) before I took my leisure time down to Cineleisure to try my luck at seeing Jeannie (Chocobits) - and I did! Well she looked different from her pic, but I recognised her from her white bead necklace! :P that was fortunate. I helped her to buy her dinner (shilin's XXL Crispy Chicken) and stood at her stall for 5 mins before she noticed me -.- by that time, I almost wanted the chicken to myself. HAHA...chatted a while and of cos not wanting to interrupt her work, I left after that to PS.

On Monday, Isabelle msged me mid-day to watch a movie wif her in the evening. We caught Monster-In-Law and it was an okay show, not those really superb ridiculously hilarious shows but nevertheless an effort. Managed to catch up a lil wif Isabelle and after the show we took dinner, went to arcade a while and sent her home...yea, jus abt it.

Ytd I spent my time wif Sunshine after school. =)

Time flies, it has been almost half a year since I've ORD (and working). It has also almost been 3 years since Lyd, MH n Mic being my sisters. It's almost 2 and a half years since I've broke up wif Shan. Darn, time really jus flew past me.

Oh Lord, please give me a girl/lady that I can truly love and that she appreciates me. Haiz.

.LuKe.

No comments: