Saturday, June 25, 2005

Singapore is HopeLess

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral, earlier on pissed but feeling hilarious too

[CuRRent Song:] Spring Break - Big Bad Love (Radio Mix)

Today I've heard a really ridiculous issue.

When I reached home from work, my mom told me my dad had a small accident. He was trying to cross the road to Mac when a Mitsubishi Lancer cornered into the carpark and its tyres went past my dad's feet. My dad went to knock the driver's door, and guess what? The driver told my dad to pay him damages!!! IS THAT RIDICULOUS? Tyres went past my dad's feet, and driver asked for damages??? Utterly stupidified, my dad went to the Police with the driver.

In the station they had statements, and the police asked my dad to visit the doctor. When both of them finished the statements, the driver talked to the policeman in English. My dad knows English and told him to speak in Mandarin, which he refused and continued in English, claiming my dad doesn't know English. Being pissed, he said "Since you can say in English which I can't reply very well, why don't you speak in Mandarin or Hokkien? Why, can't you even speak Mandarin?". Small argument, the policeman asked the driver to go out.

After the statements, the driver asked my dad to a corner. My dad thought the driver wanna settle the matter outside of court and police, but the end the driver still INSISTED my dad to pay! I was thinking, if my dad can knock his door and damage it, he needn't be a taxi driver for goodness sake! WTF is this guy thinking??? My dad was very pissed and convinced not to settle it off, pressing it for court claim.

The absolute part comes...the wife of the driver came along...instead of telling off her husband, she swore at my dad!!! She said something like "lim bei lim bei" den my dad was very pissed and said "I can be your dad at my age, young people!" which I guess "lim bei" is typically correct if my dad might be the one saying it.

I'm convinced it should go to court, let the bloody driver pay for my dad's injury and abuse, suspend his bloody license for months (if he P plate lagi BETTER!!!) and let his wife kana sore throat for a week (becos she swore at my dad)!!! Fucked up pple! No wonder they are HUSBAND AND WIFE, birds of the fucking feather flock together!!! It's so infuriating!!!

Ok matters aside. I hope that man rot in hell. Anyway...ytd bumped onto Thomas, Angeline...den introed me to her godsis, Phoebe. Then today went down PS again, bumped onto Peishan, Hikki, Hikki's fren and Joanna (my 3rd Aunt's youngest daughter - pretty cute gal). Yeah just abt it. And completed 2 games of Puzzle Fighter without a drop of sweat. It seems the computer players dropped in standard...or am I getting better?

I think there's nothing much...morrow meeting up wif Weiteck n army dudes, den evening shld be out wif Sunshine...yea jus abt it. Hehe hope everything be good.

.LuKe.

No comments: