Thursday, June 23, 2005

Chapter 3 is up!

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutralised =)

[CuRRent Song:] Orange Connection - Free

Finally a song that I didn't really go ahead and skip, yet is not a regular. Well I like the way it goes.

Anyway people, Chapter 3 is up. I'm trying to keep it going since if I drag it too long it might just kill the interest for some people. In any case, the way I'm looking at it, I won't be surprised if I can stretch it like 50 chapters because every chapter is like probably 2 pages long only. This is only the beginning as I think there will be quite some stuff to share at the later chapters.

I know a lot of you believed this had happened to me. To me, FairyTale is only a reflection of what I think my life should be, and probably was. It's never a matter of "Fact or Fiction". In my present life and circle, there are few who had truly known my past, and certainly in my entire circle I can probably list here now.

From Primary School Days:

Yingxiang (my benefactor) - he is sign-on Air Force, I'm rarely in contact with him for the past year or so. Sometimes I felt I should do something, isn't it? He knows part of my past.

Jiankai (my P.Sch best friend) - working life, has been some time I've seen him and visited his family. Should do so some day.

Secondary School Days:

Kai-En (was my best friend) - he was the one who destroyed me. Someone who made a difference to my life, good and bad. He knew everything, he knew too much.

Qiyue (crappy strange dude) - along wif Kai-En, he left my circle in believing the individualistic views of KE. His choice.

Thomas (nice cool dude) - he was a good friend of mine as well, hanging out in this clique of KE n co. Although he had to go along with them, he was the only one who stood out and did not take a stand with them. I could say he has a maturity that went beyond them.

Weitong (our suave dude) - always part of our jokes, always the temperamental one. He was a good friend too, he had not much of a choice as he was part of the clique, yet I think he did not really take sides too. I believe till now, at least.

Jeremy (interesting dude) - one who indirectly managed to allow KE to attack me on my weakness. It wasn't his fault really, I can't bear to blame him totally. A betrayer is his own fault, and KE betrays me on his own, on account and expense of others. Jeremy did break a promise, but who doesn't?

Kaixin (a link between P.sch and S.sch) - cool and peace-loving guy, he's my only link from my Primary School to Secondary School (and to Poly). Very neutral guy, I appreciate him a lot.

Yuling (neighbourhood gal) - I dun tink I should make a mention of her as she does not know much of my past. It's jus a pity she has to be convinced by KE to go against me. Pathetic.

Post-Sec School, Polytechnic:

Rebecca - A gal I knew from IRC. She was my first line that made me aware of KE's aggressiveness, yet I was so believing towards KE I did not take note at all. KE told her stuff that narrowed my chances with her to zero.

Patricia - my same age Godsis, part of my Affinity. She knows some parts of my past, and about the thing of KE.

Weishan - ah, she knows way a lot. A pity I never knew how to appreciate her till it happened...

... .... ...

So and so forth. Hehe. I tink I made too much links to my past today. A rare post of such length nowadays, isn't it. I think some might have got used to me writing long posts the recent bout of short ones got them wondering if there's something wrong wif me. Haha :)

Do read chapter 3. Still wondering whether it relates to my life story? Don't bother thinking about it. Just read it. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: