Monday, June 06, 2005

It's 6th June 2005, a Monday

[CuRRent MooD:] Ok ok mood

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Stuchi - Mix 2004 Tekkno 002

Now ripping video at same time blogging, and also waiting for my mail to load. CMI.

Ponders hard abt what I did last Thurs. On Friday I went to see doctor and went PS. Sat I went town and met up wif Sunshine, Sunday(ytd) I went out wif Sunshine in the evening.

[Remembered]
Haha...yea on Thursday went out wif Winnie, Euro, Roy, Timo to watch Unleashed at Marina Square GV. It's 8 bucks so it's not too ex, but still a bit ex to say the least. The show's average, I would say jus pass it unless you really have nothing else to watch...but hey, wif Initial D coming, and War of the Worlds...Mr and Mrs Smith...I think there are much better shows isn't it?
[Forgotten]

I don't really have much to write for now...I guess? Been thinking about Degree courses recently, but I really wonder if I can or will work hard for it. Haiz.

Go see other stuff. Thinking abt this makes me a bit less of mood.

.LuKe.

No comments: