Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday, so close yet so far?

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Never Say

Hmmm dis current PC has a prob reading the music files, thus i have to restrict myself to the online files I left in the ripway server for my blog.

Well today is a thursday, I think I should be considering to cut my hair later...it's rather long to say the least and a lil getting on my nerves. I hope today will be a good hair day? Lol...

On saturday my eldest bro will be back from Shanghai for a couple of days to see how everyone is doing..including my "happening" second bro who "happens" to have a kid soon..which means I "happen" to be uncle of another kid soon...I've watched quite a lot of drama in life and I guess this should be one of the closest that had happened on my side (well at least I made no girl/woman pregnant!!!).

The planning for making "someone" happy is en route, waiting for the impt item to arrive. Well, I hope no one beats the surprise earlier than I do, for I'm one who likes to surprise pple and see the smile on their faces. I dun tink I'll get to see this person's smile as I'll not be handing it to her personally, but I do hope she'll be happy with it. Sometimes I find it strange to be doing such stuff, and I wonder why. It's jus me to see someone out dere happy in moments of darkness, and that's how I am...I may not know much abt the person or the situation, but I never mind myself being that little torchlight in the confinements of the cold chilled room. Anyway...I tink I did mention her before...but there was an entry made quite some time ago.

I believe in one theory: If someone who you do not know, or whom you do not know well, tries to make you happy by surprising you, it will be one happy thing because that is something you will least expect. I hope it works on the intended target.

Stupid? Yea cos I'm wasting money, but I'm happy with it so long someone out there is happy and due to that be able to lighten up on life. Don't ask me to do this to everyone, unless I'm earning 10k a month (which is quite impossible).

Hmmm...is there anything planned on Friday? Kinda forgotten. Hmm with this extra expense I will need to save on somewhere else..maybe on my food + arcade gaming plan. Wonder if you guys knew, I'm planning to pick up Maximum Tune 2 (the car racing game). And I'm a paid player for Shattered Galaxy, a futuristic RTS that I'm playing right now online. It has been around for some time, but I still like it nevertheless. I hope they give more privileges to paid players so it makes it worthwhile for paying players...yea?

With more expenses coming, I will have to plan for additional income somehow. Yeah, somehow. Haha...perhaps also planning to buy SEB 160 next month...but that is provided I'm not buying any CDs for July and August, since an import costs well over $60.

.LuKe.

No comments: