Friday, June 10, 2005

Wow, the week goes quite fast

[CuRRent MooD:] Relaxed...

[CuRRent Song:] Akira - Piece Of Heaven 2004 (Cascada Remix)

Actually come in here, dunno what to write. Haha...when is the last time I wrote...?

*clicks the view blog link*

Ok back. Haha...well these 3 days I have been under Win2K training...today's test so lame..slping thru the class still can get 36/50...hahaha...stupid sia...

This is a continued post on 10th June...

[CuRRent MooD:] Relaxed...waiting to go home...

[CuRRent Song:] Siria - I Will Believe It (Cascada Remix)

Actually nothing much to blog...these days I've been spending a lot of time wif Sunshine...well, even Eleen noticed I'm sorta busy...hahaha...well...Sunshine's situation has always been a problem...

... ... ...

I do not know what she wants out of us. Sunshine, can you just tell me? Even if it's the same answer as before...you can jolly remind me again. I believe after knowing each other better through these months, we had a better understanding of each other...so maybe you can make a better inference...if not, well I guess you can just tell me what you are feeling about it.

... ... ...

Jus now John, Jack, Johnny came over to Ghim Moh and I asked Rashid to join us for lunch. Jack asked his IT Trainer to join us as well. FYI, all of them are TAs jus like me...same batch apart from Rashid...den we chatted and talk cock lor...haha...

I tink I'll be off at 4:30pm later. Nothing much to do, I gonna start everything next week...all the cloning and stuff...haha...

Think too much, no mood. Dun think, I will not be planning myself for the challenges in the future. So how? My bro's situation isn't anything better than usual too...I may think mom will start to realise the fact soon...how they gonna react, that will be something I do not know.

Enough of all these. I might be down to PS later...walk walk...now preparing to write testimonial for MH n Mic...

[Edit] lol. Saw Sharon's nick - "Do I really have a gd bf???" - all so funny. Haha. [Close Edit]

... ... ...

.LuKe.

No comments: