Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday. Weekend sure goes fast...

[CuRRent MooD:] Relaxed

[CuRRent Song:] Alex Megane - Hurricane (Cascada Remix)

Hehe jus got myself into some stupid "which wateva are you" kinda quiz...

Here is mine...



Congratulations Luke, you are...




'PoiPoi' Apple Lim of verypoisonouslady.blogspot.com


You look like a stereotypical bimbo outside but its a different story inside. You're a nice, simple, proud and straightforward person who believes what you're doing is right. You don't change people, and you love them for who they are. Your primary goal in life is to be happy, next to being pretty. You have your detractors but you don't let them bring you down. You go out of your way to help others out even before they ask, and for that they love you.


Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?


Lol...I think poipoi (apple)'s the last person I could have thought of, since I've been patronising her site time to time b4 I got to knoe Xiaxue and Kenny's...from the blog world we realise there are pple out dere willing to show the world what they are made up of. =)

Oh well...life's been a lil up down, but nothing deters me for now. Gonna live for what it is, and what will be. Not going to give up for now...

Friday evening I went to PS...den on way back I happened to bump onto Sunshine on the bus...haha so coincidental...den sent her home...on Saturday went out wif her to walk walk lor...den bought some stuff...now no money le...but got myself a thumbdrive...256MB...

Oh yea, I saw the "public" price for N8800. Guess it.

It's madness.

It's a whooping SGD$1,588. !!!!!! OMG!!!!!! MAD!!!!!!! That is CRAZY!!!!!!

They are trying to con pple isn't it? Online's only selling below a thousand. N91's SGD$940 though. Ouch. Wonder what's the price wif plan. Hmmm...I'm planning to target N91..if so, I'll be selling my N7270 and iPod Mini (4GB)...so far, I've heard of takers like Ivan for my N7270 and Zhaoting for the iPod...the latter is a fren I jus got to know from Linda, who happens to be my bro's fren and now is my fren too.

Currently I'm looking at selling my N7270 at $350 and iPod Mini at $260 + free remote. Current price that is, may fluctuate wif time, may not sell also if I find N91 unfavourable. I sure will ask for a demo over at the telcos b4 I decide anything for the phone. If I sell my 2 gadgets at the abovementioned prices it shld negate half the price of the phone. Planning to use my line to purchase, depending on how it is. I will also check out the prices for the non-contract ones.

Oh yea, on Sunday I went out in evening to PS and met up wif Linda, and she intro 2 frens to me. That's abt it. Linda's a weird gal. Lady. Whatever.

I knoe I always complain no money, yet I'm still targetting? That's the reason why I'm targetting and not confirming. -.-

.LuKe.

No comments: