Friday, June 17, 2005

Am I classified as a failure for now?

[CuRRent MooD:] Puzzled...

[CuRRent Song:] Deep Spirit - Lonely

It has been an issue I've been bothered for quite some time...

I'm working, but do not have reserves at all. Am I able to pay my debts by year end?

Sunshine's issue as well..she said it's "the same old answer". So what am I to do? I'm neither here nor there. She can't be my gf cos she has memories clinging onto her, but what can I do? How am I to noe when she will stop that? It's practically useless for me to do so much, allowing me so much, but all end up a heap of trash and ash.

And I hate females leading guys on. (not referring to Sunshine)

Linda's female boss got me fedup just now. Went to visit her at work just now, she had another guy friend which the boss claimed is her "husband"...and she practically said all sorts of things to undermine me and promote him. What f*cking crap is that? I as a friend went to see how she is, and to accompany her if she's bored on way back home, and there I was heavily "criticised" by her boss? What right has she got? Maybe she takes EVERYTHING as a joke, but there's a damn limit to everything. Oh well.

Life's ups and downs, now's the downs and I have to tackle it down one by one. Gonna finished the unfinished at my workplace before Mrs Tan comes back..else it will be pretty screwed up.

Starting to drain me...

.LuKe.

No comments: