Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Chapter 4 completed

[CuRRent MooD:] ok ok mood

[CuRRent Song:] Sherrie Lee - No Ordinary Love

I've completed chapter 4 of my story.

Anyway, Blogger has added the images support (finally) so for direct images we needn't go photobucket or something. Can store up to 300mb of images, I guess it will take quite a while before it will be used up.

If everything goes well, I'm planning to surprise somebody to make her day better. Not anyone I've mentioned before, not anyone I really know in reality. It's just me to be making people happy out of the blue, and I hope I can do it though. :)

On a lesser note, right now I'm wondering what to do with my life. You see, I can't study because I dun have funds. On NTUC Study loan, it's 6 times my income + income of guarantor. Guarantor need be 30k per annum. Ouch. Where am I to find that person? Furthermore with this loan it's only like 1/3 of my degree fees, where am I to get the rest? If I don't study, it will take a great amount of persistance and chance for me to strike it out. Living in Singapore is really a tough affair.

Upon thinking about the above, sometimes I'm really convinced I'm not ready for a relationship. It's not the commitment issue but the practicality of it. For people who knows me, you know what I'm like when it comes to money and people who I care about.

On another note emphasizing the abovementioned, my 2nd brother is getting married soon, and my sister-in-law is like 4 years younger than me. Kinda tough for me to think of it since my brother is like 7 years ahead of me, you can do the calculations and wonder/marvel at the aspect. People who knows my family and myself certainly knows about my brother's situation. He does not have any money at all, how is he to sustain the family? I really wonder. And of course in accordance to deduction, the money that I helped him with will probably not be returning to my side once more. *sigh*. They had a certain degree of love but no money. How? It's no way to go about it in Singapore with Love and without Bread.

With such things going around me, it's no wonder I pressure myself with such issues. There must be ways for me to make more money. I guess I must really convince myself to be ultra hardworking to really make my mark. Or I need a great deal of luck (not by buying 4D and stuff though lol).

May my planning work. Please make me happy by making someone else happy. I like it that way. =)

Oh yea, went to watch Initial D wif Sunshine on monday. It's jus an ok show, but the feel of Mt. Akina on film is better compared to game or anime. This mth really is movie mth...spent a lot on movies...

Monster-In-Law
Unleashed
Mr and Mrs Smith
Batman Begins
Initial D

Did I miss out on any movie I've watched? Don't think so. Really a lot for my personal standards.

.LuKe.

No comments: