Monday, June 20, 2005

Visit my Story!

[CuRRent MooD:] A little emotional, happy n stuff =)

[CuRRent Song:] 光良 - 童话

Guys, my Story Blog is up! You can proceed to My FairyTale.

Friday...I went down Hotspot...happened to bump onto Hikki and had dinner wif her frens.

Saturday..went out wif Sunshine, den jus when I was sending her home, Isabelle called and asked me out for a movie. Well, I went to meet up wif Belle, and watched "Batman Begins". It's not a bad show to say, at least I got to know why Batman became Batman. After dat I sent her home and chatted till 5am before going home on my dad's cab :P

Sunday...slpt n slpt and awoke n slpt till abt 2+, went to market makan den went to Sunshine's place to watch vcds...Pirate of the Carribean and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...I did not finish the latter as I need to go celebrate Father's Day. Turned out my bro went to work, what timely fashion!

Hehe jus abt it. Too excited abt my Story Blog being up. :P See ya pple =)

.LuKe.

No comments: