Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Monday again - this week shall pass fast!

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, still a bit sick

[CuRRent Song:] None, in Fanout Remix Room

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Raisin bread / Plain Water

As I was saying, I spent Saturday at home with nothing much to do...so I did something I haven't been doing in a while - playing Maple. Haha...still level 61, but at least it's about 60% xp.

Sunday I woke up late for PM @ GeeAssKay...it was a scary morning as I spotted 2 abnormalities and tried to resolve them. One was resolved while the other wasn't critical. Towards the end my colleague and I thought we could end it on time but...something cropped up in the final process!!! GRRR!!! Ended up we left 1+pm...haiz. Went back my area, makan and went home chill a bit rest a bit till 4 something, and prepared myself to go out.

Went to train station, Orange smsed me and said she just left home. Okay so I thought her hse and the station is a distance so with a bo liao thought, I took the train to JE...hahaha, by the time I reached there, she happened to take the opposite train to my direction! LOL...so ended up we wasted 5 mins...but it's nothing much. Took the train down to Bugis and on we started our shopping...

...but wait, we ended up @ Sakae Sushi for her early dinner. Had some sushi and a bowl of beef ramen (she's the one who's hungry but I'm the one eating 80% of it - don't forget I took lunch at 2pm)...then after settling the bill @ 630pm, we started our evening shopping...

Walked around in Seiyu, went to Muji, den Kino...nothing too fanciful (counter-reminds myself of Isabelle's day 2 shopping which landed me with flu)...till we got to Bugis Village which in Orange's opinion was "unnecessary". Let's just say at the end of the day, she got quite some stuff in her bag, an extra carrier bag and some pics in my phone. I would say it's a very entertaining time while being out with her.

So then, may this week be fast over! Happy Chinese New Year ----- in advance!

.LuKe.

No comments: