Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The V Day 2007

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] The Pussycat Dolls feat. Snoop Dogg - Buttons

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Beef Prosperity Meal / Mandarin Orange Green Tea

Everyone's talking about it, blogging about it...actually seriously said, I don't have much to mention. The only thing I did was to make something for a good friend to commemorate our friendship...took me a while but at least I got it done, it looks good. She seems pretty happy that I made it just for her =)

These few days just passed by like this, nothing too fanciful, and my coming off days will be used to help out the house - exciting eh? You know sometimes people just ask if I have so much to do and it gets on me at times...just because they have done their houses don't mean that I can do it the same way...I still have the floor to scrub, washrooms to clean, probably 3 cupboards to clear and clean. There might still be more for all I know!

As days gone by I realised I built my 1k+ rig (PC) almost all for nothing - so far it's just sitting by doing odd jobs. The only thing I liked it is cos I saved time on multitasks like burning CDs - last time when I start burning the whole system will half-freeze (almost total), forcing me to stop other tasks - even winamp was a problem!

Oh well, I often spend money on unnecessary stuff. I hope my upcoming investment won't be unnecessary...after all, it's a present I'm going to buy for myself.

.LuKe.

Oh yah, Happy V day!

No comments: