Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just a normal weekday...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] No song

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Carrot Cake / Plain Water

It's already midweek and is a fine casual midweek. Today is audit day 1, only small glitches in the morning but everything else is fine so far...so hopefully Daniel will be able to survive the 2 remaining days...

Monday:

Had half day @ work cos I needed to go down GMP to sign my memo...by the time I left GeeAssKay it was nearly 2pm (I think...or was it later?) as some stuff cropped up...so I came out of work and received an sms from Isabelle asking if I could accompany her for shopping after work. After planning a bit I agreed to it...so went GMP to sign the stuff, went back home to continue with chores...then met up with Isabelle...

We walked around Marina Square and chatted quite a bit (but its mostly abt the shopping)...in the end I got a pair of jeans, she got a pair of jeans and a cream-coloured skirt. We went over foodcourt to makan and after that we proceeded to St James! Well it's a weekday so there ain't too much presence (nevertheless Dragonfly had quite some people around)...but I would like to say that their membership system is simply confusing. We took Whiskey Sour (which is really sour) and a Martini Lychee...

Took cab home after the St James expedition.

Tuesday:

Lemme see....nothing too much, reached home completed Chobits slept early @ 12mn.

Oh yah, I supposed to be mopping the floor today. =)

Something I thought over today - how men and women view sex:

Men wants sex for the immediate feeling...they might not feel soooo attached, but so long they have it it's fine.

Women wants sex for the closeness and feelings associated. Women can possibly go without sex unlike man, but wif it it makes themselves feel much better towards the r/s. Women sees it as a more long term thing, and probably each session slowly gains more points for a long term feeling.

Probably unlike men, which gains so much points at that moment and probably loses most of the points in the next hour.

By points i meant "relationship points"...or "feeling points"...

.Luke.

No comments: