Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year 2007!

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but fine

[CuRRent Song:] Madonna - Into The Groove

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Steamboat / Iced Chocolate Float

Actually I'm rather tired but I'm waiting for stuff to finish on my PC so just blogged a little...

I guess I stopped my blogging near CNY eve. Nothing much about the days before CNY, do the usual cleanup and stuff just that I have my bro to help out in the household...if only he had done that eons ago, things might be so much better now. Anyway, on the night I went up my neighbour's place and as per yearly ritual, they were playing Blackjack. This year has been good, but talking about patience and changing of luck, it really happens. For the first 20 mins I lost 10 bucks, only by that moment one of my neighbours noted that I did not let anyone "cut" (split) the shuffled cards...so I did, and guess my luck changed drastically.

At the end of the 1 hour session, I won over $20. Haha!!

Come to CNY, I managed to make myself last till 6+am before I turn in (for the CNY thingie about staying awake so your parents could gain longevity), woke up in the afternoon...to eat my Mee Goreng, and only to realise I got my night plans of a movie with Orange toasted as she planned for other stuff. Oh well, talking about planning early, it just doesn't work somehow. Anyway, by the time I reached my relative's place I did manage to get someone out...

...and she is...

*drumroll*

Virneige! It's great to have such a friend of 19 years! LOL...

We agreed to meet at 10pm at the Heeren bus stop...Berlinda called and talked about her work and tooth problem...by the time I reached my area's bus stop it's already 9:50pm...from far I saw a cab...Mercs cab...FLAG AH!!! Haha...so I ended up taking a cab to town. Managed to meet Virneige, den we walked to Cineleisure. While walking to the cinema, I saw Orange's friend Joy so I msged her...ended up she was with her!!! GRRR!!! Okay never mind, so went to check the movies....omg. All slots are so packed...no choice, we got out and walked down to Hotel Rendenvous as I planned to chill at the Coffee Club...closed. Never mind, walked downwards to Bugis...on the way see all the TCCs and stuff all closed -.- so we walk n walk...den I thought of one place we could chill.

CAN Cafe!

To think it's open, we made our entrance at ard 2315 hours and we left about 0110 hours...we spent almost 2 hours chatting, laughing and small talk, also some heart stuff...it's a nice night, maybe not that happening but nevertheless when you can find someone you can be comfortable with, who cares?

So...off I go to bed. I am so freakin' unlucky something went wrong with the thing I'm waiting for.

Anyway, I must constantly warn myself not to be overly sensitive and emotional at times. I have to say that I'm trying to keep tabs on "that particular person that she wants me to get her out of her weird and hopeless situation even though she is enjoying every minute of it", but it seems not easy. I tried, isn't it? Oh well, it's up to her to update me somehow, not only from her regular blog.

.LuKe.

No comments: