Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's about 24 hours away from CNY 2007...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] 三捞河粉 / Canned herbal tea

These 2 days been helping out at home clearing up the stuff and clearing up. Seriously speaking this year is a lil less stringent to my mum's standards and it seems somehow in my mind I still have loads to do...even though I would say the most impt and obvious ones have been settled.

I've been mapling a bit, even though I haven't reached level 62..oh well who cares. I'm just taking it into my stride nowadays...

For the past weeks I seemed to be living a less-than-normal life...I've never mentioned in this blog and probably never will, I would say that even though it's not right in many pple's eyes, I've not regretted a single bit. Sure, maybe one day things will be uncovered...but maybe till then, some things will come a hard knock and simply push me by...but till then, I just wanna take every moment as my own, my best to my capability...somehow at these weirdest of times...

...I felt a sense of responsibility to protect. To protect what I feel is important to me. At least while I can still do something.

No one can tell the future, but at least I feel that I'm doing every single bit to help, to make sure I'm around and to make my existence felt. Logic just doesn't work on me this time, and I know I'm following my heart.

True, I'm still recovering from my previous hurt...but while in this hurt I really found something else in me that perhaps, I should've just tend to it and see through it...at least till a time I feel I can no longer support, or is not required to support.

I believe the person whom I wanted to protect certainly does not want my life to be tied up in any way - don't worry, it's my life and I decide on how I manage it. Decisions change over time, let's just say that this is my decision at this current moment...something I just want to do.

If only I could turn back time, if I made that decision...what would things have been?

Hahaha...there are no "if"s in history.

I dunno when is my next entry, so a Happy Lunar New Year for all of you! =)

.LuKe.

No comments: