Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lethagic Tuesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Lethagic, a lil sick but ok

[CuRRent Song:] 周杰伦 & 费玉清 - 千里之外

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Egg + Chicken + Rice / Plain Water

So 'heng' today I woke up with lethagia and headache...so after thinking a while, I decided to report sick. Rested till 3pm, went to see doctor and checked about my insomnia situation...he gave me some advice on "sleep hygiene", gave me slping meds, den me back home lor. Rested a while...then pulled myself out of house to meet up with Malcolm, Janet and Pui Fun.

Met them up at Esprit @ Meritus Mandarin Orchard, then went to Cineleisure and went to the HK cafe and took black pepper chicken chop...a bit weird rite, go such place eat western...but bo bian, home got rice, took laksa for lunch, what else can I take left? Haha...den chatted quite a lot (oh ya, ex-GSK Lixin joined us) then went to Sembawang Music Centre...den walk n walk to Heeren...den walk walk...den went home lo.

Actually nothing much for me to blog, till Janet asked me something on my way back home via cab: "Luke ah, you depression issit?" I was like no, why would I be depressed when I have so much behind me? Then she said, "Some things need time to settle down, not say settle le then not depressed."

So, am I depressed? LOL...

.LuKe.

No comments: