Monday, February 26, 2007

It's a smokey night....

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] 89ers - Higher Love (Classic Radio Cut)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Beef Lasagne / Plain Water

Seems like I left off with the drama on the CNY days...so what's it for me the past few days?

Wednesday was nothing much, Thursday after work I went out with one of my workplace "users" ad-hoc - meaning we only arranged it last minute. Went down Outram to check out handphone prices, only to find out that O2 Zinc has not been out to the "Outram" sellers...haiz. Walked over the hawker to makan, ended up waiting for a 三捞河粉 for like 20 mins or so? After that we just went on walking till Bugis, then while we were at Mos Burger, Sharon called and she came down to have dinner. It ended up wif her talking about her work stuff and me sending her back home before going back.

Friday...went to dental, den Isabelle came my place to visit. Mum enjoys her presence, then I ordered pizza for everyone's consumption. Isabelle played Gunbound till her fren dropped by my place via cab and fetched her for movies. Nothing too much really...

Saturday...woke up a lil later than expected, got myself asap down to MRT den to Eunos, den to cab (which driver took a big round or so to charge me extra) to reach my manager's place. Spent a few hours dere eating and drinking (had some nice german beer) before we left which Kamisah sent us to Kembagan MRT, den I took train to Paya Lebar to Guoyan (bro's godsis) place to fix up the PC. Let's just say it took some understanding and quite some work to do...esp. they dun have broadband, it gets pretty tough a lil to say the least...so fixed up everything (which was abt 7:15pm) and rushed down to Pat's mum's place to fix another PC. The other PC was in WinME, really something that I can't do much about, but did whatever I can...the network connection however remains a puzzle but some calling just needs to be done. Did some Lou Hei at her place, then after hanging ard a bit we went back via cab.

Sunday...slpt till 3pm and Berlinda called...den makan...den arranged to meet up with Sunshine...I think this is the first time we went out after what had happened...den went town to go parfum searching! Guess what, I bought a bottle!




Yeah! That's Armani Black Code, the scent is okay but I did not try on my skin which was a mistake...I wonder how it would fare? Opps! Hhahahaha~ my first parfum hor...dun anyhow make fun of me ok...

Den walk the walk and walk...hahaha...so the end we took dinner at Cafe Cartel, walk a bit, den went home. I really thank her for her invaluable experience in parfum's'...hehe

It's Monday...working week comes again! It's pay week, and every day closer to my birthday and my O2 Zinc! Am I going to buy it? Well...we shall see!

.LuKe.

No comments: