Saturday, February 10, 2007

A saturday at home...

[CuRRent MooD:] Sick

[CuRRent Song:] VA - The Masterplate Mighty Mix Volume One (Disc 1)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bread / Plain water

Just a week before the Chinese New Year, I fell sick! Down with the infamous flu...the doctor told me just in Jan alone the cases amounted to 21,000 compared to past year's 7,000 in the same period! Wow...the flu is strong, isn't it?

My eldest brother told me such stuff came from Guangdong (thanks for reminder bro), China. Weird to say of it, he mentioned that SARS, Bird flu, and new strains of the common flu all started from there. It seems flu likes to evolve over there eh?

Anyway...about my week...

Nothing too much, on Wednesday it was audit day 1, nothing too much...on Thursday met up with Isabelle after work for Shopping round 2...she did manage to get some stuff but by the end of it I was so tired and hungry, I didn't really think of it...

...Friday morning woke up so tired, decided to take cab to work. God knows...I fell sick ard late morning, detected something is wrong so I decided to go back home first. Rested till the evening to go see the doctor...then he told me I was running a fever of 37.9C...oh well, what gives. So it's plenty of rest and water for me, no alcohol...hahaha...

Which brings me here on a saturday doing nothing much apart from resting and chilling out when I'm supposed to help out in clearing up the house...oh well...stupid sickness...

.LuKe.

No comments: