Tuesday, March 06, 2007

For the past week...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] None - Fanout Remix Room

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Kueh / Plain Water

Before I start my nonsense, let me share lyrics again...it's quite an old song, but of cos still belonging 21st century lah...

Artiste: Coco Lee
Title: Before I Fall In Love

[VERSE 1]
My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
'Cause my heart's been fooled before
Am I just seeing what to see
Or is it true, could you really be

[CHORUS]
Something to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know, before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Through all my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love

[VERSE 2]
I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burned
But I want to take a chance
Please, give me a reason to believe
Say, you're the one, that you'll always be

[CHORUS 2]
It's been so hard for me to give my heart away
But I would give my everything
Just to hear you say (you're)

=)

From what I recalled, the weekdays were okay...it was the weekends that killed me.

For saturday, it's the morning out to the market again...so bought the stuff for Sunday's event (Yuan Xiao = 15th day of CNY = Chinese V Day)...then I had to be home the afternoon cos mum needed me to do the tang yuan...so I did, and awaiting for Sharon to come my place so I can fix up her lappie. It took her like quite some time to come, which after initial analysis I'm glad to know it's simple affair (format + installs) so on we went to do so...had small chat and stuff...and after knowing that I did not get most of who I've tried to invite to go down MU (Music Underground last day!!!), at least Sharon agreed to go with me.

Went to MU, den realised we needed membership or invitation to free entry...so with quick thinking (it was initial planning, but I hesitated as the number of people coming had dropped) I opened a bottle of Chivas so I could get both of us in as well. So upon entry, quite a surprise we see so much "older" audience but as per mentioned, think they were there for the freeflow and freebies! We too got the freeflow and chilled at a corner watching football. My brother soon arrived and I got him in...and while queuing for freeflow, Man Utd scored against Liverpool!!! Hooo~~~ I was right that Man Utd won 1-0 =) so after a while, found that my bro wanted to go back home first, so he did.

Freeflow ended, we finished our drinks, and we decided to proceed the dance floor (risk of no table for my bottle though) and danced the last night of MU...after quite a while Isabelle came and so I tried taking her in...WOW! The crowd was incredible! The queue went from the front to the back, snaked back to the front and to the sides! Good thing I convinced Irene (the MU lady) to help me bring in Isabelle since I have 1 more slot for my Chivas (money really makes the difference), and so Isabelle went in without much issues.

Managed to locate a table and we opened the Chivas for all to enjoy...what? No green tea?? Oh well...no choice stick to coke...den Belle wanted Bailey's so I ordered 2 glasses (1 for Sharon to try) and as per expected, Sharon enjoys the taste as well. So after drinking and drinking...dancing and dancing...hahaha we just spent the whole night through dancing...

So MU closed at 5am, I went to look for Yvonne who worked inside, den chatted a lil and I went out to look for Belle, den Sharon and I walked down to Lucky Plaza Mac to eat breakfast and wait for first bus. Sent her back, den took train back home (no cab...zzz).

Sunday...BUSY DAY! Went to market in the morning with mum again, den prepared the potatoes, carrots, lotus root for soup...den finally got some rest...

...rest? What rest? Tried slping the 5 hours but phonecalls and smses bombarded me!!! GRRR!!! Never mind...den woke up 3+ and continued to do some small stuff big stuff...

...first one to have arrived was Orange, and she came shortly after my 3rd paternal aunt with her 2 daughters (babes indeed) and her granddaughter Elyse. I guess when Orange arrived my aunt must've thought she's someone special (as per usual, assumptions and assumptions -.-) and I guess it was quite polite of Orange to have even tried to greet my aunt and finding out who they are (but as my relatives started coming in, we just dismissed the thought haha), I think this made my aunt even more assuming. Hahaha...oh well, it's just how relatives are!

I was busy preparing drinks for everyone, making sure everyone is occupied and not bored, my bro was all too happy to play the anime he dled and making everyone laugh, and me was running about washing dishes, tending to pple, pouring drinks and guiding whatever stuff needed. There was just simply lots to have covered, we had tang yuan (which is why Orange came in the first place) and lou hei, and food like curry, lotus root soup, duck meat etc. that everyone is satisfied with...not to forget that I opened my Bailey's for all to enjoy!

As the night settles in, Orange left first, then Sharon. So I had left with Celena, Pat, Jordan, Belle...then Belle suggested to go After 5 which I went as well after quite a bit of persuasion. So went down, drank some ate some sang some...came back home 12:40am and still required to mop floor...hahaha

By the time it's done...nearly 2am.

Sums up my weekend madness.

So, why did I post up Coco Lee's lyrics? That song was well-sang by Coco, and the meaning is rather straightforward...and I think somehow I do fit in...somehow. I really need to know some things before I fall in love, don't I?

...this came as a reflection of recent progressions after I found that someone whom I've once held dearly, released the hold...and gave me a reason which I silently accepted. So then, as I've looked into her recent updates, it seems that reason became more of an excuse than anything else. I knew it sounded like an excuse, all who knew thought so too - but only till last night I realised that as well.

Guess I should listen to my close ones much more than ever. I can never be giving correct deductions once I'm in the game of love.

.LuKe.

No comments: