Monday, April 10, 2006

Weirdness in Life

[CuRRent MooD:] Weird

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] N.A.

(As per blogged after work)

Now I even stronger..go blog on the bus..I think later confirm headache by the time I reach JP..ahaha..

Nothing much really to blog cos I forgot whr I stopped..I think I stopped the point I mentioned about going KTV pub wif my sis on the weekends.

Today is a shit day as Lily is back and we have so much to handle..not to mention that Gan will be away on leave a week and that Barn was on half-day..ouch..at least Mervyn is now learning bit by bit..morrow den siong..only left me on site..even more power..headache leh..

Sometimes I wonder if life is playing tricks on me. At times I seem so demanding and unreasonable, yet at times I feel that I’m so satisfied with life quite easily.

What am I doing?

Sleepy. Yawn.

Life’s really on weirdness mode now. I really hope to get an answer soon regarding life’s plan on me.

On the other hand, shouldn’t I be the one dictating how life should go for myself? I wonder why should I just stay resigned and not do something about it.

Sometimes it’s really not about not doing, it’s about considering odds and many other things including my emotions and thinkings.

Oh. So. Tired.

.LuKe.

No comments: