Thursday, April 20, 2006

Weekend is coming again...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] KFC + Iced Lemon Tea

Oh well I’m on my way home now..

Nothing too much to blog I guess, yesterday’s entry was really rather nonsensical.

Sunshine’s on a mood today; her kids really made her fuming mad. Well for those who might not know, she is a tutor so dun get mistaken when I said “her kids”. Sometimes I also dunno what I can do to make her feel better or happier..she still look quite the same, maybe a little better, after meeting wif me jus now. I really dunno wat I am doing these days, I seemed to have lost it.

Wonder what’s wrong with me, just feeling all too prone to such matters without knowing a good way to handle it.

Today I was terribly late so I took a cab down to work. My budget is flat now, I got to source out ways to sustain for the remainder 10 days ahead. Think I have to spend my weekend night at home chionging SG or something.

I want to step out of my current lifestyle at times, but I do not know which part I should step out from to make improvements. I know I should get a better job, better in terms of pay and also stability, since mine is outsource and that I could never know what will happen to me once my contract ends.

My HR fren was strange today; she thought it’s Wednesday today! LOL. That’s what I call “overworking”.

I should really get a chance to study somehow. Do what I want. Right?

Right.

Maybe.

Wrong.

Just contacted Shelley (my agent) just now and she told me to just go through a few banks and enquire about study loans. Yeah perhaps I should.

Then I came down from MRT station and guess what, I bumped onto Xiaoyan (Shan's good friend's sister) and her cousin. After chatting a while I got to see Xiaolin (Shan's good fren) and after a bit of chat we went our ways. Oh well..a nice refreshing feeling to break the monotone in my life at times.

.LuKe.

No comments: