Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Train Update again

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] N.A.

On behalf of 07-Apr-06 evening, around 7pm.

lHehe..guess what I’m now on MRT blogging..now going to town to see see look look walk walk..den wait for Sunshine den go home together lor..hehe

Hmmm..today is fine I guess..but sad dat now cannot chat with my HR fren at workplace le..cos I think she tio found out chatting so kana complain lor..wun be surprised if it’s that Ms. M again..dunno la, who cares..good things dun last long anyway.

Next week my “mentor” Lily (GSK) will be back from Hols le..wait till she see what happened to the backups..lol..can cry sia..but well got us observing still not so bad..see la, I this week ops den got to observe the backups from home over the weekend..which is to say, Saturday morning I still need to wake up in the morning to ensure that the policies are running properly, den evening will need to activate the vaulting process. Oh well, I guess it’s kinda good experience since it reminds me to be committed to my work and not complain these small little things.

Not much to observe in this train for now, beside me is a slping guy, LOL. Initially thought of resting as well but I guess by resting in the bus jus now made me a lil awake enough to be blogging now. I’ll continue playing SG tonight probably to catch up my levels..I got back to my previous regiment, but I’m not too sure how long I will stay. If Jovi somehow persuades me to go over the “training” regiment, I might just go ahead – after all it’s good to be a better player trained by top-tier pple.

A lady and two guys sitting on floor. Ok.

Reminds me of my good old days where I will sit on the floor listening to music or resting in the train. I will still do that when I’m pretty tired I guess.

Linda just called and made me spend quite some minutes on outgoing call. Sian..but what to do..I’m such a good guy..PUI..

Hahhaa..guess it’s about a few stations away from the interchange..I will be ending my blog entry. Nothing much to say also la..jus a small little update to populate my blog.

Till next time..in my pondering mood..

.LuKe.

No comments: