Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weekend to an end...it's just another week...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] Jamelia - Superstar

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Duck Rice / Meiji Chocolate Milk

Played SG on Friday nite till Saturday abt 5+am, den slp till 9:30am to accompany mum to the market. Nothing much to buy, so went back home to continue SG. Went out with neighbours ard 3pm, den reach town near 4...since I reckon I'll be meeting my Jie soon, I left them and proceeded to PS. Reached there and realised on the way that my hair sucks, so I went Jean Yip @ PS.

You know, I wouldn't want to go there again. I waited for about half an hour before I finally get some attention, and it's more expensive compared to what I paid @ JP. Then again, the standard is not bad la I think...but my hair now quite short...the good thing is that they gel-ed my hair up that lasted throughout the night...hahaha...

After that I went to meet up wif Alynna Jie, and I think she was rather surprised at my hair...den after a short while Patricia called me and asked where I was...den I told her den she say she wanna come find me...after checking wif Jie (who had other programs), she came to look for me.

Went to have Pastamania, den walked around PS...chat and chat...den took her car to Cineleisure den walk ard again...stopped at the makan drinking place at level 5, den slack for long time before she sent me over to DXO.

Went DXO..crowded, and my first impression is MOS / 4 (Ministry of Sound layout and size divided by 4)...LOL. Then walk a bit, saw zero familiar faces (apart from Shaun himself), den Isabelle arrived. Brought her inside, den walk a bit, den find a place to settle down. Den she started toking and chatting wif me, telling me abt her stuff. Den she proposed to order 6 Tequila Shots, which we took 3 each.

No effect, I thought.

We continued chatting...den ordered Whiskey Lime and Vodka Ribena. Then as I downed the vodka, something is wrong.

Damn, the kick from Tequila came. LOL.

Den just drink and drink lor...lol...and lotsa nonsense but of cos I'm still sober.

A bit seh, but still know what I'm doing.

Den left DXO 2am, Pat fetched us and went to MU.

Reached there, nothing much...drank some Chivas from Wawa's bottle, den Wawa also started telling me stuff.

Oh man...in all, Saturday is listening day. I listened to 3 ladies' words and woes.

What to do, I'm a listener in nature. Now I'm listening to another. LOL.

.LuKe.

No comments: