Sunday, April 23, 2006

Back To Basics

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Expresso - Drive Me Crazy

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Apple / Pokka Green Tea

After God knows how long, I remade my blog. Back to basics, no fancy stuff, just plain old me.

Went to MU on Friday and Saturday and left before the last bus. Not much mood these days, either it's time to change a place to go, or that I'm old. LOL old.

It's going to be a bloody busy week for me in GSK. I better survive through it, since it's pay day coming weekend...LOL

On a good note, a lady from HR side wanted to buy my 2nd hand iPod Mini...=)

Nothing much to write about since I did not really go out today apart from being with Sunshine for a few hours slacking at her place.

I believe stuff are about to be undone, uncovered and unveiled. I'm waiting.

Bring it ON!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: