Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wait and wait...boring Sunday...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but awake

[CuRRent Song:] What song? Song in brain = Super Guts by Jeff Driller

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Egg + Luncheon Meat + Fishcake

Now Preventive Maintenance waiting for the backup to run successfully..boring.

On a light note, my DVD is here! Wonder what it is?

Gazen Parapara Gakuen - Parapara Dayo! Zenin Shugo hen
Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday and Saturday nights I went out with Pat to KTV pub..lol long time no go KTV pubs le..ok la the place, but den I dun really have much of KTV singing moods so ask me go such places also kinda strange...it's jus cos I pei her lo so jus go. One of her frens' fren look like Apple Hong from the side.

Yesterday I went to get Nokia 6111...initially I wanted to trade in my 7270 with 6111...ended up cos my 7270 a bit faulty so they cannot accept...then in the end got to get my Sunshine to pay first...cos dun have the money for now..at least for now till I sell the phone lor..hope can get a good price...

Ok lah...nothing much to do...hehe...I go disappear for now...

.LuKe.

No comments: