Wednesday, April 19, 2006

On the train back from Bedok

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Burger King Meal

Hey I’m on the train blogging again. Haha.

Just went to Berlinda’s place to check out her comp..dunno why leh, everytime go take a look it’s some stupid problem most of the time..so can considered a wasted trip le..never mind la, let her noe that computers are scared of people who knows how to deal with them. LOL.

While at Bedok called up Eleen and found that she’s not feeling well, else I could ask her out for dinner near her place. Always like dat one leh..dunno is I suay or what..haha..no choice la wat to do rite?

I’ve not got over my internal struggle but I got a little less moody probably because I don’t want to see Sunshine moody because I am..yeah lor..headache leh but wat to do..Sunshine’s + is also a - ..she is a bit child-like (not childish) lor..so sometimes talk to her I like talking to 5 year old like that..but serious matters she still ok with it..so I also dunno how to deal with such situations..

Running out of cash liao..sian..flat le..still need to top up my cashcard for makan @ GSK..where got enough money..need to loan again liao..sian..

Suddenly thought of a silly thing to blog about..

What does every MRT station in Singapore possibly remind you of?

This seems a silly topic, but I believe I can think of something for most of the mainstream stations (I mean non-NEL).

Start with Boon Lay. Boon Lay reminds me of GSK (current job), Shuyan (my sec sch sis), Meiyi (my sec sch crush), Sylvia (my ex).

Lakeside reminds me of Jurong Calvary Bible Presbyterian Church, the place where I got most of my fundamental Christian teachings from.

Chinese Garden makes me think of Mid-Autumn festival because that’s where all the fanciful big lanterns and stuff will be.

Jurong East..this one ah..hahha..so much people and places. Javin (sec sch fren) and his place, Shuqi (sec sch fren), Christina (good fren of Shuyan), Lilin (sec sch teacher and mentor during my short days in Jurong Calvary), Jurong Entertainment Centre.

I’ll go eastwards and next stop will be Clementi. This one also a lot..Qiyue (sec sch fren), Thomas (sec sch fren), Nan Hua Sec Sch, Clementi Big Bookshop, Clementi Bookstore (the blue one which sells lots of comp books and other books), Clementi Mac, Clementi Movie Theatre (forgot the name, the one in front of the train station. When I was young I did watch a show over there before), Clementi Student Service Centre..probably more..

Dover MRT – Kaixin (pri, sec, poly fren), Singapore Polytechnic.

Buona Vista MRT..do I need to elaborate..haha..my place, my aunt’s place and many many stuff associated with my life..since I lived in Ghim Moh all my life so far!

Ok I shall stop here. I think I’m bore-ring people. Haha..oh well, what gives! Finally midway through my train journey, at least I can blog and write rubbish. Endure a bit ok? Haha.

I’ve already prepared myself to change a job, thus I updated my Resume and sent it out, and got more sources for me to find jobs. This move should get me out of my predicament for the time being, whether I like it or not. It might not be a bad move to leave GSK, although I got a feeling that the staff dere are ok with me around. I should not wait for my review, but I guess I can scare or pre-emp the HP side with the intention of leaving and see what their response is. I think it’ll be fun. Anyway I’ll complete my part of the Ops manual before I go, and make sure the new guy is well-trained. I don’t like to leave just like this leaving my ex-company in a spot – just not my style. For ITSS, I’ve tried to teach Ricky as much as I could in that one week, and though he is still learning, but I guess that’s really something that cannot be avoided.

My butt is warm and numb already. -.-

.LuKe.

No comments: