Friday, April 28, 2006

Very tiring week...and shit ahead

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Cold Plain Water

On train blogging again. This week has been torrid, so stressful, rushing for time, rarely got time to slack lor..yesterday I tried resting for a while and guess what, at work place half hour just flown off while I was at home I wanted to rest a while den continue to work at night but ended up I rested 7+pm and woke up 7am the next day..you can know how tired I am eh? I skipped dinner and my bath. Yea I smell. Haha.

Nothing much for this week apart from being super busy..becos of the stupid printer installation, my patches got interrupted, my operations was not properly done and now I got a shit thing at hand..one of the laptops that was handed to me just disappeared from sight. Right now I am still wondering where it could have went to. Puzzling.

Later reach home still need to finish up a bit of work..still need to submit data at end of work day which I will need check wif my colleague if he or me will be the one doing it. I need a good rest – or massage. LOL.

Tonight Ricky say might go out, but I not sure too. Morrow will be “happening” I guess..haha going DXO as well as MU..den dunno will go other places as well..also dunno if will meet up wif my jie..den dunno dis dunno dat..it’s a long weekend but with so much worries, even if you give me a week to rest I also may not rest properly.

Oh well fuck it. Just enjoy and rest first den leave everything for Tuesday to give all the shit.

.LuKe.

No comments: