Monday, April 03, 2006

My tasty hair

[CuRRent MooD:] Pissed off (post-blog mood)

[CuRRent Song:] Jazmine - Dream On

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] MOS Burger Teriyaki Chicken Burger Meal + Iced Milk Tea

Damn Mac wireless..totally cannot make it. 4 green bars, zero connection. Nothing I can describe it apart from sucky. Oh well what do you expect from free service?

The week gone by like almost any other week, yesterday was a stupid post so I’ll try something different while waiting for Sunshine. It’s almost 9pm and I’m still at Jurong Point..lol. Saturday I went to MU with dotter and it was okay..cos I was pretty tired for unknown reasons (or maybe cos of the room temp vodka that I took from Brian) that I did not enjoy myself fully. It could be cos of Linda as well, I could never know. Sometimes you really wonder how life evolves in such a way you have a sudden urge to say “I’m blessed!”..that’s how I felt about myself these days at times.

Everything is far from best, but I do not have the worst. I’m still surviving ok, and if my resolute and planning is all right, I believe I will certainly survive in this small world of Singapore. It sounds pretty weird but yes, anyone who lives in this small island country knows how hard it is to make real ends meet..that is of cos disregarding the fact you are from some rich family background.

Today’s topic is “delicious hair”. Quit that, I know you’re laughing. No one will get it till you get to smell my hair – smells like tangy orange with a tinge of lemon in it. Don’t believe it? Wait till I wear the hair wax and you will sense it, and I think you will beg me to never wear the wax again – it smells way too orange. I knew Gatsby’s hair wax has a bit of citrus in it, but no way could it beat the wax I just bought – 30 dollars down the drain and you add oranges into your hair! Ain’t that cool? =)

For your info, I will only wear this wax on outing days – it’s too expensive for me to wear it to work. Catch me while I’m fresh – I really smell orange. (^_^)

Dotter is back to Indonesia for 2 weeks, so I’ll be resting at home (at least away from MU) for the time she’s away – I can save up a bit (hopefully) or to catch up some movies or whatever with friends or Sunshine.

I’ll probably be changing a phone in the coming week or two..wanna know what I’ll be changing? It’s going to be a common phone, nothing way too fancy but having enough features for me to warrant a change – it’s not Nokia 7370 though, as some may speculate cos I’ve mentioned it before.

15 minutes or so away. Oh well time passes slowly for now. And the network is down, forcing me to go back home and make sure the vaulting for my backups @ work will be successful..oh well talking about bringing work back home..it sucks. All these for that measly pay..shit happens, what to do?

Barn jus told me he read my blog, hey welcome in. Has he caught my Vitamin Theory yet? That sounds pretty dumb but I haven’t found such an “inspirational” post for a long time. Guess I’m still a little bo liao in my mind. Or as what my Sunshine and friends said, am I lacking Vitamin S? I’m certainly lacking Vitamin M and a good dose of Vitamin Z…which should I focus first?

Some people claimed my zilian-ness is an overdose due to my pics in Friendster being self-oriented; I did mention I will only put self pics there while putting group pics in Friendster Album. Come to think of it, I’ve not updated that album for a super duper long time. Maybe I should consider doing it sometime..but I’ll have to start searching for all the group pics that I’ve missed out from the last update till now..how many of those do I have?

Da Ge, if you are reading this, I was wondering if you wanna contribute to mummy’s Mother’s Day present – a fridge for the family. I’m targeting at the cheaper-ranged fridges, it’s about $500 at most..at least from what I’ve seen. Just update me if you feel interested to chip in a little :P

Back to what Barn asked, well that issue has no clear resolution as of yet. It’s just rather I can compromise my personal demands and standards. I did (and didn’t) realise I have so much questions in my mind and so little answers. Seriously speaking I’m back to Square One, similar to last time while I was with Shan..but this time it’s somehow different as I’ve known what I want, but do I want to pursue it?

And to my HR friend (she probably won’t be reading this), thanks for being my friend..I appreciate for the help and advice – you too take care of yourself.

Sunshine is out, gonna go ‘fetch’ her.

.LuKe.

Post-blog: GMP totally pissed me off with this month's payment. They better explain clearly to me what went on.

No comments: