Sunday, April 02, 2006

The theory of the 3 Vitamins for Men

[CuRRent MooD:] Feeling funny

[CuRRent Song:] Nuage - I Just Want To Keep You Hangin' On

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Meiji Chocolate Milk

While I was chatting with much of my friends, I came up with this weird theory while I was out with Sunshine...

What are the 3 vitamins of Men I'm talking about? They are...

Vitamin M(oney)
Vitamin S(ex)
Vitamin Z (zzz = sleep)

What's the relationship between 3 of them? As you can see, when you have more Vitamin M, you get a higher chance of Vitamin S...however, to get Vitamin M you need to work hard for it thus you need more Vitamin Z to make up for it. To have good Vitamin Z, you may need a good dose of Vitamin S.

Therefore...to show you what I conjured up...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cool eh? Propagate the info please. :)

.LuKe.

No comments: